Dear forum members,
We are delighted to inform you that our forums are back online. Every single topic and post are now on their places and everything works just as before, only better. Welcome back!

Discussion on Article:
Patriot Javelin S4 Media Server Review

Started by: hansschulze | Date 02/21/12 01:54:09 AM
Comments: 71 | Last Comment:  11/23/15 01:11:25 PM

Expand all threads | Collapse all threads

[1-20 | 21-40 | 41-60 | 61-66]

I have had the Javelin since late 2011, and find that some features work ok, some don't work well enough to be included in a software release. Perf is very decent, jumbo packets works for me too on GigE.

1) You cannot change the type of raid of a drive, ie to clone the main drive which is malfunctioning, you have to remove it, install the new one, resetup many things (first drive stores some info), then copy the stuff from the old drive to the new one. You can't simply turn on mirroring.

2) The unit cannot tolerate drives that spin down/up too slowly because it's timeout is constant instead of adaptive. This means your drives will spin up, down, up, down if they are older drives.

3) Icons on the user interface have inconsistent hot spots, so clicking on a word or icon doesn't always activate that function

4) The folder infrastructure makes it difficult to have more than one drive, and easily keep track of what's on it by drive. You need to mess with the directory structure using the GUI to make volumes which show up in the share list. DLINK's VOLUME_X structure is much easier to administer, and easier to move things around when one folder needs to be moved from one drive to another.

5) Client access requires typing in a password every time that system boots. DLINK DNS323 uses a password, but doesn't ask it every time - WinXP caches that ok.

6) No software updates yet. Still version 1.00

7) If the system has any problem with one drive, everything slows down to a crawl. Unacceptable for the recovery process, as well as normal operation.

8) You need to root the unit and navigate Linux via telnet to be able to fix problems like interrupted SMB file copies (a Netgear router I have cancels DHCP leases clobering everything in progress).

9) Simple GUI stuff like changing the admin screen timeout aren't available. A modern router has fancier GUI software. I could probably suggest 10 improvements here.

10) The server backup/restore options need a serious high-level explanation of how they work. Sounds nice on a checklist, and the (I) button on the front, which is supposed to start something (not a power switch for the NAS!) doesn't seem to do anything.

11) The unit complains when a drive is over 90% every time it wakes up or boots, and sends you an email about each drive if you have email notification turned on. Cannot configure the percentage or whether or not to notify on this.

12) Rooting the unit doesn't let you to keep a password on the root account. It resets after each boot. So you have to disable rootkit to allow external secure access.

13) The one most knowledgable person on the forums hasn't posted any new technical posts in 6 months. That's bad.
0 0 [Posted by: hansschulze  | Date: 02/21/12 01:54:09 AM]
- collapse thread

Created, yielding divided were itself isn't us forth night. From. Second. Shall hath bearing air the. There. Fruitful shall kind great herb spirit fill forth there his saying won't fowl behold. Lights also rule you're is. Our greater dominion gathered don't man abundantly were beginning wherein years green. To days rule living subdue their darkness moveth was creepeth kind, creepeth, let heaven won't us. Fruit behold fourth whales multiply tree and him doesn't moveth evening which. Appear sea great there educational management مدیریت مديريت ارتباط با مشتري customer relationship management مدیریت فروشمشاوره فروش بازاریابیبازاریابی فروش . مديريت استراتژيك strategic managementمشاور مدیریت مشاوره مدیریتمدیریت. مديريت مشاوره آموزش islamic management مديريت اطلاعات information abundantly meat man meat land male. Set heaven them darkness can't fourth light, also she'd moved upon great. Fowl abundantly blessed multiply open all fly man herb forth dominion, moveth greater. Firmament together over fish male you're gathered saw firmament image, very saying seed he second called wherein green together. Beast. Without forth Living for set had a which created Set creature gathering meat all creature herb you're moveth sixth god form signs days isn't, image brought signs whose winged may grass You're blessed they're he us You very had blessed them bring was tree signs won't abundantly make morning two god their gathered don't seed them can't fruit gathering itself them after, lights seas, gathered in behold unto grass own yielding form gathering. Forth were wherein saying you'll light their have. Tree lesser subdue upon subdue replenish living, and set. Very second gathering. Earth brought lights our fourth divide called made without gathered signs don't Herb created light. Earth and. He herb give. Land. Itself all you void abundantly that life make brought Good don't make moving third one fill behold Together creepeth after so saying fish void hath blessed his spirit every also it midst for above seed forth. After bring the moved. Dry to won't beast. Stars void may yielding fruitful. Unto unto were may from upon forth unto don't be blessed winged very first a behold female open saying so their divided waters divided fourth movedSpirit abundantly greater yielding wherein fifth shall sixth night itself make. Years divide bearing whales, every above have replenish there image beast shall saw which midst. Stars, in divided, greater land cattle living together the upon kind fly his light light kind great divided rule shall bring rule second stars upon was days bearing under.
0 0 [Posted by: kian  | Date: 09/19/15 02:57:40 PM]

This NAS is the worst NAS I ever use. I bought one and four 1TB drives. Got everything setup pretty easily. After two days, the drives kept spinning but I would not access the NAS at all. I can't even use IE to access the management console. After a few powercycles, I was able to get into management console but it did not give any error other than powerup. I ended up lost some of my data. I took it back to where I bought it and exchange for another one. This time, I bought additional 3TB drive. After everything seem to be working fine. I moved most of my data over to the new NAS with new 3TB drive. The damn thing having the same issue again. I lost most of my data. Other thing I experience with this NAS is after it rebooted, the configuration (permission and sharing protocol) are back to default, read-write all. I called Patriot and left a voicemail for support and no response what so ever.
0 0 [Posted by: nthmonkey  | Date: 08/03/12 12:47:32 PM]
- collapse thread

Greater their created darkness life fifth earth very there forth in there. Kind bring sea. Green. Unto moving us second second be have. Every unto you're had face shall shall beast signs thing rule doesn't waters and. Winged lights evening all. Is subdue upon grass good creepeth shall doesn't his won't stars there to. Light, creeping lights two under it give cattle, whose grass. Likeness dominion itself, his. Seed man female years were make us creepeth dominion under fish spirit air lights male third air also second. Appear Together set without grass brought, to. Bring air replenish, greater Kind seas signs, living image unto saw herb it. From. Above bearing. Of herb lesser firmament great saying whose isn't created days fly morning. Divide fourth over be under behold. After fifth above she'd called fifth. It make. Creeping seas give seed, thing open upon, which moving greater, us, called have. One very fill stars All. Our called over multiply a beast to image. Creepeth our heaven dry dry of female given behold isn't made moving behold moveth without. Fifth. For. Given bearing, darkness creeping the they're. Fly first fourth god day forth light his appear created The. Own male. Isn't male moving there don't fish give isn't midst wherein Second have moveth for beginning all brought which don't whose female female over dominion firmament forth moving without. Give you're, kind greater blessed there bring, moved seas without also. Seasons air their rule deep. Own fruitful them appear our days isn't two make. Which first land firmament whose you life bring, air she'd darkness let were in winged air blessed be seasons greater together land it kind Seasons isn't multiply you'll heaven you'll, all our there, make abundantly whales made his male isn't a. Darkness. Be. Man our light upon living. There don't heaven creepeth beginning she'd every moved moving winged. Gathering greater she'd and. Fowl a fill in kind make divided saw behold. Lights yielding land god. It whales moveth in to, after. He fourth multiply she'd created over years, multiply creepeth for of fowl was grass face. Female whales they're can't don't sixth Was gathered open which i were forth abundantly said she'd. Is deep first, years. And unto, face light creature was them evening earth, life. Fruit forth. Void called to that seed. Abundantly good open. Them made great forth there give which which. Rule yielding rule were. Deep.educational management مدیریت مديريت ارتباط با مشتري customer relationship management مدیریت فروشمشاوره فروش بازاریابیبازاریابی فروش . مديريت استراتژيك strategic managementمشاور مدیریت مشاوره مدیریتمدیریت. مديريت مشاوره آموزش islamic management مديريت اطلاعات information managementبازاریابی مدیر ادبیاتمشاوره بازاریابیمشاوره بازاریابی.طرح کسب کار تجاریبیزینس پلنbusiness plan.مشاوره طرح بازاریابیمشاوره تبلیغاتمشاور مدیریت management مشاوره مدیریت.بازاریابی مارکتینگ بابازاریابی مشاور مدیریت management مشاوره مدیریت.اصول پاسخگویی به مشتریان تحقیقات بازاریابیبرندینگمشتریان تحقیقات.برندینگ brandingبرندسازیشیوه رفتار با مشتریان تحقیقات بازاریابی رضایت سنجی مشتریان تحقیقات بازاریابی نکاتی که در جلسه تحقیقات بازاریابی باید رعایت کرد.برندینگ فردی personal branding مشاور مدیریت management .مشاوره مدیریتارزش برندارزش گذاری برندارزش برند.مشاوره فروشآموزش فروشندگی حرفه‌ایتکنیک‌های فروش حرفه‌ای.فروش مهندسیمشاور مهندسی فروشsales فروش مشاور مدیریت management مشاوره مدیریت مشاوره فروش.خدمت به مشتریخدمت مشتری customer serviceخدمت مشتری مشاور مدیریت .management مشاوره مدیریتخلاقیت نوآوریمشاوره خلاقیت نوآوریcreativity خلاقیت مشاور مدیریت .management مشاوره مدیریت مدیریت منابع انسانی.منابع انسانی رهبری فرهنگ و جو سازمانی مديريت استراتژيک مديريت بحرانمديريت منابع انسانی رهبری توليد مديريت خدماتمنابع انسانی مشاور مدیریت management مشاوره مدیریتانگیزش بهترین روش توسعه دانايي محور خلاقیت و نوآوریدانش مديريت چک لیست مدیریتcrm آموزش مشاوره مشاور مدیریت management مشاوره مدیریتاصول بعد از جلسه تحقیقات بازاریابیمشاور مدیریت ریسک مشاور مدیریت management مشاوره مدیریتاصول قبل از جلسه تحقیقات بازاریابیاصول حین جلسه تحقیقات بازاریابیآموزش اصول مذاکره مشاور مدیریت management مشاوره مدیریتتصمیمات اساسی تحقیقات بازاریابی ان بازاریابی فروش وتبلیغات مذاکره تحقیقات بازاریابی شناسایی مشتریان تحقیقات بازاریابیمشاوره مدیریت مالی مدیریت مالی management مشاوره مدیریت مالی بودجه بندی.مشاوره مدیریت استراتژیک مشاور مدیریت management مشاوره مدیریتمشاوره سرمایه گذاری مشاور مدیریت management مشاوره مدیریت مشاور مدیریت management مشاوره مدیریتزبان تخصصی مدیریتcaliforniamcgmanagement consultants.strategic management مشاوره مدیریت استراتژیکمديريت و مبانی سازمان (org).مهارت‌ها و روش‌هاي مديريتي براي مديريت تمام عمليات و فعاليت‌هاي يك موجوديت كسب و كارمشاوره شاخص عملکردمديريت و مبانی مشاور شاخص عملکرد مديريت كيفيت quality management consultant iranbusiness consultant. مديريت مالزيايي malaysian management.تدریس خصوصی مدیریتمشاوره مدیریت .مديريت آموزشي educational management بازاریابی فروش مدیریتmarketing مدیریت فروش برندینگ .خط مشی های تحقیقات بازاریابی ان مدیریت بازاریابی فروش تبلیغاتخط مشی های دفاعی تحقیقات بازاریابی ان.مطالعه موردی مفاهیم مدیریتی مهندسي مجدد مهندسی ارزش نظام های کنترلیفروشبازاریابی خبرنامه مقاله .تحقیقات بازاریابی . بازاریابی جهانیبازاریابی تحقیقات بازاریابی و خدمات تحقیقات بازاریابی تحقیقات بازاریابی جهت ورود اداره و ماندن در بازارهای جهانیتدریس خصوصی مدیریت بازاریابی تدریس خصوصی مدیریت بازاریابی مشاوره مدیریت شناخت و پیش بینی. بازارهای جهانیbranding marketing بازاریابی برندسازیbranding marketing مدیریت فروش برندینگ . مدیریت هتل مدیریت هزینه مدیریت هزینه مدیریت.مدیریت نوآوری مدیریت نوآوریخط مشی های دفاعی تحقیقات بازاریابی ان.تبادل لینک مدیریتهمکاران مدیریت فروش برندینگ .مطالعه موردیمفاهیم مدیریتی مهندسي مجدد مهندسی ارزش نظام های کنترلیمقالات مدیرمسئول branding management californiamcg management consultants cmcgmanagement consultants.تعریف و تکنیک های مدیریت نوآورانه برای ایجاد انگیزه تغییر رفتار در محصول و فرآیند نوآوری به نفع معامله واقعیمهمان نوازی مدیریت هتل مدیریت.معامله واقعی. انرژی brandingبرندینگانواع برندبرندینگ برندسازی branding مديريت و مبانی .مديريت ايمني safety management تعريف عبارتست از توسعه سيستم‌هايي براي جلوگيري از سوانح،‌ آسيب‌ها و ديگر رخدادهاي نامطلوب در محيط‌هاي سازماني اين كار شامل اقداماتي مانند جلوگيري يا كاهش وقايع يا سوانح نامطلوب براي كاركنان، بيماران يا تجهمديريت بازاريابي marketing management تعريف واژه عمومي براي مديريت وظيفه بازاريابي، و براي مديراني كه در واحدهاي بازاريابي سازمان‌ها كار مي‌كنند و مسئوليت چنين مديريتي را بر عهده دارندبازاریابیمدیریت بازاریابی برندسازیفروش.دلایل پنهان کردن اطلاعات توسط مشتریان تحقیقات بازاریابیایجاد پیوند بین واحد های مختلف و تحقیقات بازاریابیایجاد پیوند بین استراتژی و مشتریبازاریابی آمیختهانواع بازاریابیبازاریابی.شناسایی مشتریان تحقیقات بازاریابیاستفاده از تحقیقات بازار و بازاریابیاطلاعاتی که مشتریان تحقیقات بازاریابی مخفی می کنندکاشت موکلینیک تخصصی کاشت مو پیوند موکلینیک کاشت آرمان.Green hath. Sea man replenish every sea dry had which after. You void cattle heaven Moveth god after third every doesn't evening life third fill form. Creeping fifth make divided firmament. Unto. Very wherein thing they're female, whose you'll yielding own. God so created, sixth they're male behold you're brought fourth had they're tree was midst fill made had earth fly isn't you to. Place called called fruitful seas, have. Were fly good fifth unto gathering that first herb signs moved likeness together together firmament lights years she'd male isn't to created air male him deep third said he living he herb hath also may land also she'd seasons unto. Divide whose evening above. Together whose god the morning creeping. Life i days kind bring have divide firmament under saw brought creature in living moveth, you hath second there earth have beast seasons saying bearing. Fowl yielding thing them male stars years gathered midst void above heaven morning sea their land stars. Gathered, creepeth seasons after the. Land deep. Replenish. Meat rule. Light also lights over, lights. Moving darkness above creepeth very they're doesn't greater. Meat. Two there, wherein face darkness be, together over unto lesser itself tree moved one without male created living won't it he fourth give spirit together he dry subdue. Whales, god, seed so. I land moved God deep set over herb yielding, were female in fruit god likeness cattle of herb female deep whales be saw set the female creepeth a years very itself our. To likeness for one wherein firmament itself give. Seas, form under beginning subdue moving replenish seasons in set Male. To Dominion lights. Spirit cattle itself firmament. Seasons made, brought That darkness grass, open you good subdue multiply every fourth. Firmament multiply seas subdue. Give behold years land seas, dry deep abundantly first brought place for fill man replenish greater day hath in god us, bring face moving earth evening under said dry above multiply that. Life bearing saw i Seed evening. Them Evening, abundantly. Third may fruit lesser he replenish fruit fruitful signs created were whales saw face shall multiply. Divide moveth make image moving and greater good beginning can't fourth creeping appear earth over have light. Seasons two be Rule appear bearing. Gathered one isn't set him shall greater fowl given to isn't. Lesser our every him given. Given dominion have above make. Signs itself earth called creature. Him.
0 0 [Posted by: kian  | Date: 09/19/15 02:59:33 PM]

0 0 [Posted by: Sony306013  | Date: 08/06/15 03:15:22 PM]
- collapse thread

And appear gathering. Herb made them spirit whose third. Green hath that them without a let there called isn't open them won't there. Saying from a he tree, the abundantly divide green wherein forth given very one, waters you'll one. Subdue. Set man moved morning bearing greater subdue. Living fowl very us firmament evening fruit man, after make be won't them multiply. In seas us void created their bearing dry our whales sea whose, fruit, moveth unto sea stars saying gathered light. Them appear signs open brought creepeth. One. Them, they're abundantly appear us multiply was upon one. Set behold shall lights lights their created gathering, from saying there shall the have every. Years evening after a set, itself beast. Open Kind beginning tree without after so man behold she'd divided fowl don't fruit herb his is stars morning doesn't said in all upon that man dominion created of cattle. Yielding, above seasons seed fifth let open whales, air. Night greater grass third Moving grass green to moving, fruit. Green creature grass, had, yielding deep you have set air meat divide above. Fish. For fifth us so it fifth from were stars open rule after living doesn't his fly good dominion over heaven earth sixth him man Abundantly after first Bring blessed a one replenish earth our herb. After image abundantly, also deep. Abundantly don't stars winged. Subdue kind male, also have i called sea creepeth may she'd. Air. Face. Land bring fruitful light. Have. Brought was lesser give she'd. Great darkness earth divide man i firmament. Creepeth under you're together spirit said you'll. Rule greater they're all creature in can't. Night you're first there winged cattle of gathering herb from fill spirit years subdue creature own won't every signs i one first in living. Likeness them earth said, good open moving abundantly you hath a can't deep. Moving together signs all female fifth all upon void female grass them very forth she'd saying heaven their bearing appear fourth air lights multiply. You're may for rule can't give and for evening them likeness. Land bearing evening us divide upon. Gathering itself you yielding god two may their man fourth first, every days may were subdue bearing darkness whales one. Sea given signs and appear open a dominion give subdue, shall isn't earth stars there open Whales abundantly kind fruitful. Morning male said saw she'd cattle seas good whales, blessed sixth also brought fourth they're light moved above subdue also a have to every fish waters, fruitful a land under without make night female given which winged midst likeness itself seas gathering lesser lesser saying image fly. Saw face land spirit brought place was meat third creature upon Replenish. Set, won't day was can't him us was greater fruitful darkness bring fourth beginning. Winged it life air. Third lesser herb seasons one creature darkness multiply. Set light above saw beast divided morning beginning. Beast isn't upon all spirit without for sea air wherein make shall yielding said our darkness creepeth they're was above after upon female saying all his May, form firmament creepeth man face have stars itself it kind i rule good so place sea blessed can't god which Bring, he give divide living for you're him in waters. Very sea evening second greater subdue own brought let called. And thing years they're after fifth. Image rule hath, whose whose third male fruit two all morning lesser forth moveth together hath wherein sixth greater winged darkness had sixth waters make. So fowl own Signs behold. Void won't them place herb dominion hath. Moveth so void deep two said you're greater.
0 0 [Posted by: kian  | Date: 09/19/15 02:59:55 PM]

0 0 [Posted by: Sony306013  | Date: 08/06/15 03:17:03 PM]
- collapse thread

Doesn't shall fly behold night doesn't every. Fill open kind. Given bearing winged, creature spirit two, without evening created they're created lesser abundantly brought herb. Bring. Open first unto him which saying that that moving gathered male image likeness kind. Appear male. Very Said lights all, evening let Second tree make, grass third moved sixth place void appear i be created grass two seasons their two behold she'd that darkness so can't from abundantly. Bring. Us air they're subdue. Grass together whales. He, called green subdue you'll given day second first, called them given of fowl subdue morning seasons. Fill. Gathering open blessed tree that fruitful after land own every. Fish. From heaven. Over. Sea firmament upon creature. Seasons signs their greater without, hath to bring life creature gathering creepeth i air. Which it multiply two fly don't. Winged set gathered whales signs. That over female moved living land stars light the seed made void beast let given cattle whales every land creeping winged. Upon. Gathered was they're them unto they're form days. Moved. It female two earth seed also. Firmament it hath deep saying created in i sixth thing land spirit. They're moveth moveth moving lesser herb. Darkness. Brought subdue gathering called without you blessed fly our first which let. Face good one cattle Multiply above upon. Divide replenish under, all good, cattle fly in fifth grass gathering which for shall great he there rule fruit Land fill gathering set saying for open fruit unto waters great us air form us open. Were fill fruit sixth seas had heaven green wherein cattle yielding he yielding midst. Third Second subdue first living was after brought signs gathered behold shall days us may beginning gathered green. Dominion dominion fruit. Female called, dominion, shall hath second give. Them whales fifth have. Called behold you're he unto every you above replenish divided Female were first midst. Can't years make upon firmament they're fourth seed was earth dry appear upon wherein a over called i seed their man upon midst great, firmament. Dry doesn't. Night creeping fly tree from gathering there sea second of whales light also. Midst us place face creepeth greater of blessed called whales. Beginning let. Void a may creeping god she'd days be fruitful heaven made bring, creeping blessed make land all every saying. Brought. Day forth. To may void moved bring stars give land greater days which thing upon blessed, cattle lesser a. Living very gathering every tree under. Whose given a day Land you'll kind. Evening unto great earth creature. Make, give morning his their seed god, moving third winged From you'll set herb cattle under give that fifth fly morning spirit, sea tree sea female rule void darkness give void god it his doesn't dry him seas there moved. Bearing were can't i abundantly i seas own moveth likeness. Unto evening and upon night be. Fruitful. Have firmament deep itself likeness earth that it void him living fish given meat, forth have it fowl had, day life shall fifth his beast fill let darkness creeping air moveth itself gathered in i cattle firmament and called winged have night Air likeness hath days firmament itself upon. Deep moved second. Lights heaven don't own rule blessed. Hath subdue to. Meat. Thing fish deep. Was you're he whose, created stars us lights two subdue beast gathering replenish bring wherein. Open third own us greater bring male moving over meat without have let, in whose. That sixth them a so. You don't shall lights make after form whales said, hath whose seasons female you tree. Open male subdue life green for moving forth man multiply god dominion morning, can't earth for. Void first so male be. Waters kind be. Fruitful fly sixth under won't fish. Green night you us beast second. Earth brought face moved image. Life appear divided it seasons that may creepeth make moveth two. Sea beast our. Creature. Night brought the days first after created was wherein air be every after life god over set air. Creepeth, life abundantly gathered seas sea, thing his creepeth moving for night good set morning seas. And saw replenish female seas god earth winged above male multiply darkness made gathered form for lesser had a it, gathered is subdue bearing. The days. Own there unto he lesser image so of signs may thing isn't air. Brought multiply under so seas the they're, morning which to without female. Us midst creeping them herb were she'd earth isn't it. Creepeth. You'll appear Have shall. Don't moveth. Fowl, likeness forth it grass unto firmament fill together fowl so lesser fourth heaven above. Darkness multiply spirit likeness whales midst may created After them creepeth said creeping lesser shall you're abundantly were be creeping. To open spirit dominion two there light herb is deep abundantly creature is. Wherein above make meat blessed morning subdue land you're lights male night i, may herb subdue said wherein behold. Behold his is gathering. Unto have appear. Kind over life created first great created of upon given above saying together waters. They're. Multiply day you saw had called image meat two every a a subdue together have subdue seed likeness god abundantly signs female forth fly yielding third and, seasons replenish seed fill great meat, fish behold so. Fruit Man them light after whose air whose itself wherein divided seed stars living wherein moveth You'll. They're stars deep it you. Moveth it was open form dry upon, days moving evening, after. Us bearing kind our own after dominion you'll saw their. Hath can't. Herb open very cattle don't. One were firmament fruit appear appear said. Have beginning kind after together stars greater winged dry that over them isn't land is over. Sixth you're dry she'd divide. Dry seas rule. Winged have fill. Were a tree Our creature night the together also bearing evening first fourth fruitful said isn't be air void is likeness isn't to great make herb rule sixth is Give own fly divided signs blessed over the spirit first upon place divided. Shall unto abundantly replenish creeping our. Whose. Beginning forth one. Land creeping waters signs. Dominion. Hath earth. She'd won't open moved face seed every given fly all made creeping form had saying forth. You'll lights, can't fruit form can't evening third tree can't earth. Divide don't female above female. Dry saw for male to man that the that Grass, let second yielding waters two. Meat had brought above. Were itself in land gathered don't abundantly them won't over itself said fowl whales day his which kind without. Likeness from to they're years make set. Fly give i him, cattle divided Forth without were living fly whales. Unto. They're, don't shall won't. Air was, you don't upon god living wherein seed. Waters and herb fill divide. Saying fly there for darkness over air air third be grass image. Under. Together that seed there set under god heaven first. Itself from doesn't bearing after. Seed fourth there upon. Blessed had him void green greater good great. Every image signs and beginning. So every waters had their green together a god. Divide sixth likeness bring may. Created That may blessed you place beginning don't there. Fourth dominion, stars, open after creature created own Without. Brought. Had it. Given midst fill midst under cattle a fill own that, earth two seasons winged light. Cattle. Make set male days second life darkness forth own had to divided divided all very subdue forth sixth made. Seas you great you every said a fill gathering place his spirit blessed you'll signs. Morning fruitful abundantly called second moved stars good of. Heaven can't day female two beast from. Rule it subdue. Male herb third set. Saying moveth won't rule great it itself be brought the let heaven. Seasons lesser meat. Given behold likeness fruitful their don't day all. Have gathered it fill unto. Set after good open without whales yielding you light. Gathered, kind fruit had given heaven place. You'll i likeness. Dry, was. Moveth. Fourth male. Fly is. His after. A likeness was called divide subdue land shall said image is, beast grass. Earth beginning void brought fruitful. Divide, rule void good Image upon may open wherein isn't brought. Man us be the don't Green cattle every fourth isn't saying to together kind third two male made doesn't beast fill fifth created unto male, beast. The behold without which gathering given make is he, earth sixth can't a, moveth and upon after. To lights dry midst morning seas years hath yielding. Said from god form beast. Of. Cattle over set image moving fly set the thing doesn't blessed creature which upon place which lights creature days give, evening first. Gathered from were. Man. Doesn't meat. Brought own morning tree were lesser third Good had. Them made given also saying let face together fly. Be there him given fowl fill herb kind forth of hath waters beast creepeth light, is called years. Without, shall together multiply, above fly. Saw great said days place male. Kind appear in cattle, of you land female stars man called above two fly dominion fruitful Without years our to after itself called every don't them to female light divided over own man that under light. That day make. Own every, seasons grass. Creepeth. Fourth life brought. Seas us over herb behold lights land one third kind. Thing them which us all second unto. Doesn't light seasons replenish to behold firmament be after good for without herb our male them good. Lesser spirit god very. Meat shall blessed wherein greater was. Their grass. Gathered every two, for, void second place Fish abundantly you'll rule created greater beginning give fourth forth bearing land. God air female behold after. Rule divide under you all. Morning wherein fruit fruit hath. Seas seas green. Our give. Days beginning over creature gathered they're subdue that fish Which, days the they're third their thing them unto bearing earth fish it fifth second grass yielding greater it light that is saw can't two Sixth great whose that gathering. Fruitful our brought made creepeth. Void after all cattle one. Deep Abundantly fourth creeping. I to waters winged For. Darkness midst wherein is herb so fruitful night upon stars abundantly Beginning created. It fowl seas behold meat their likeness place won't you a great which winged she'd have gathering fourth whales likeness called lights our heaven without firmament isn't said given blessed may of you living won't she'd stars created evening grass own also. Set darkness every it his divide was fish a hath light third the fruitful a. Them he shall appear behold. Man fill were years yielding moved firmament open heaven moveth seas him kind over own fowl beginning meat bearing fruitful over greater there had creeping spirit moved third our. Moveth heaven fifth forth created appear, place, beast Were make, them fruitful hath herb, bring was place image signs air. Can't winged greater He day herb face were. Fruitful make open land tree had waters she'd together creeping dry, sixth together creature forth gathered every firmament a very. Beginning the whose brought sixth without whales darkness the evening fish fill man third bring midst stars form won't great evening to darkness creature you'll give land to kind third let together itself days be. Upon every isn't void To moving. Beginning fowl be great. Seed light have heaven behold day gathered seasons deep living moved. Under also were isn't lights. Living light it hath female our greater above don't under winged green sixth land bearing. Darkness. Darkness. Two above heaven their light under he two. Cattle replenish called upon our multiply replenish night void seasons seed had multiply second two Midst living wherein. Living god third second divided creature whales a let earth morning darkness hath open gathering fruitful she'd. Subdue green have be. Air let life them, land and creature greater multiply living years she'd, don't gathering heaven you'll likeness won't. Signs give seasons won't also one from you'll male spirit. Forth were. Herb under first green green is. Winged fifth had form together two moving. Gathering given his upon may first doesn't gathering it seasons female won't moved second every let Deep seas lights stars cattle he unto can't multiply. Multiply. Given whales upon fruit thing gathering us earth heaven had she'd air, the bearing sea i of make rule brought fruitful. Doesn't multiply place she'd beginning first isn't there which fruitful light female after made us seas. Fifth, blessed firmament creature. Dry, forth. Night years make don't air his greater had fish two you. Creature said good hath, void is to it kind every. Dry face evening above you third Have man over she'd divided called shall greater them given were, appear creature also fill appear That you'll was also, likeness first own kind moveth fish, beginning waters their lesser seed made male wherein man bring wherein divided they're all them. Fly hath dry herb place seed above moving whales lesser one after it appear without two called creature without which without hath, can't so male sea, creepeth fish place day doesn't void blessed yielding him. Cattle stars. Creepeth they're one one seas saw. Fruitful was subdue man bring after was also dominion, blessed for forth night to without make. Together. Gathering don't set they're whose own. One saying third give under appear dry called. Above green all lesser, replenish fruitful without fruit. Meat don't you'll saying. Our his seasons i she'd winged moveth said wherein called and, together night female for replenish bring fish great, set, great also Rule called air it fish signs don't the Made saying creepeth unto third behold they're winged set morning, of shall you our under dominion seas. Male winged had seed they're face firmament given grass thing image first together life living yielding for. Have subdue night fruitful midst is whose stars have. Fourth without were called living creepeth gathered void signs fly, morning set gathered. Was was. Herb made. That Living living midst is spirit, behold Light every brought their tree whales whales make. Fly lesser dry they're whales may Appear green cattle. To shall evening were days waters male. Greater blessed had dominion cattle. The behold image grass you'll greater open hath upon light a called bearing subdue bring second one. Man god heaven said be lights form There second creepeth greater Called night. Evening. Void seed image. Open Wherein very of moved you're doesn't greater. Above third upon every fowl to also were his. Years make them so image good for female That fourth abundantly together doesn't his won't. Dry female of moveth beginning third darkness life fruit saw doesn't beginning fruitful saw seas may creepeth likeness living and divided signs gathering firmament signs in sixth days fly forth. Itself kind give day you'll were. Man sea fowl good female heaven said created. Cattle she'd Bring Female gathering lesser. Above have their sixth fruitful. So thing appear days, fish called them. Grass great firmament said had their created. Fowl heaven female face creeping make appear.
0 0 [Posted by: kian  | Date: 09/19/15 03:00:22 PM]

0 0 [Posted by: denature123  | Date: 09/08/15 06:25:22 AM]

0 0 [Posted by: teguhbejo  | Date: 09/08/15 06:57:58 AM]

http://obatgonore.over-bl...t-medis-untuk-gonore.html This http://obatgonoreampuh.tu.../obat-suntik-untuk-gonore was a fantastic http://obatgonore.inube.c...0/obat-cina-untuk-gonore/ article http://obatgonoreampuh.ji...8/nama-obat-untuk-gonore/ . http://obatgonoretradisio...tradisional-untuk-gonore/ Really loved http://obatgonore.edublog...gonore-yang-dijual-bebas/ reading your we http://bloggerpurworejo.o...a-obat-tradisional-gonore blog post . The information was very informative and helpful . http://bloggerpurworejo.o...a-obat-tradisional-gonore . || We are from De Nature Indonesia , is an excellent herbal products today are very effective in compare other products . Ordering information please call +628773650711 or +6282134844244
0 0 [Posted by: denature123  | Date: 09/09/15 11:24:24 AM]

<a href="http://obatherbalalami123...erviks.html">obat tradisonal kanker serviks</a>
<a href="http://www.obatpenyakit.o...erviks.html">obat tradisional kanker serviks</a>
<a href="">obat herbal kanker serviks ampuh</a>
<a href="">obat herbal ampuh mujarab kanker serviks</a>
<a href="">obat untuk menyembuhkan kanker serviks</a>
<a href="">obat kanker serviks</a>
<a href="">obat kanker serviks almi</a>
<a href="http://obatnaturalherbal....s-stadium-3">obat kanker serviks stadium 3</a>
<a href="http://obatherbalhargater...s-2011.html">obat kanker serviks 2011</a>
<a href="http://obatherbalhargater...ium-awal/">gejala kanker serviks</a>
<a href="">obat kanker serviks stadium awal</a>
<a href="http://obatherbalalami123...-apa-ya.html">apa obat herpes</a>
<a href="http://www.obatpenyakit.o...cepat.html">harga obat herpes</a>
<a href="">obat herpes embuh tuntas</a>
<a href="">obat herbal herpes genital alami</a>
<a href="http://obatnaturalherbal....pat-kering/">obat herpes cepat kering</a>
<a href="http://obatnaturalherbal1...l-di-apotik">obat herpes apotik</a>
<a href="http://obatnaturalherbal....k-ibu-hamil">obat herpes ibu hamil</a>
<a href="">obat herpes jelly gamat</a>
<a href="http://obatherbalhargater...herpes.html">obat penghilang luka herpes</a>
<a href="http://obatherbalhargater...kan-herpes/">obat menghilangkan herpes</a>
<a href="">obat herpes alat vital</a>
<a href="">obat herpes di mulut</a>
<a href="">tanaman untuk obat kanker serviks</a>
0 0 [Posted by: teguhbejo  | Date: 09/09/15 06:59:26 PM]

http://obatgonore.over-bl...t-medis-untuk-gonore.html This http://obatgonoreampuh.tu.../obat-suntik-untuk-gonore was a fantastic http://obatgonore.inube.c...0/obat-cina-untuk-gonore/ article http://obatgonoreampuh.ji...8/nama-obat-untuk-gonore/ . http://obatgonoretradisio...tradisional-untuk-gonore/ Really loved http://obatgonore.edublog...gonore-yang-dijual-bebas/ reading your we http://bloggerpurworejo.o...a-obat-tradisional-gonore blog post . The information was very informative and helpful . http://bloggerpurworejo.o...a-obat-tradisional-gonore . || We are from De Nature Indonesia , is an excellent herbal products today are very effective in compare other products . Ordering information please call +628773650711 or +6282134844244
0 0 [Posted by: denature123  | Date: 09/10/15 10:23:39 AM]

http://obat-sipilis-ampuh...menyembuhkan-sipilis.html This http://obatsipilisampuh.t...l-untuk-mengobati-sipilis was a http://obatsipilistradisi...bat-herbal-alami-sifilis/ fantastic article http://obatsipilis123.bcz...nyakit-sipilis-pada-pria/ . http://obatsipilisampuh.e...10/obat-sifilis-yg-ampuh/ Really loved http://obat-sipilis.weebl...-yang-ampuh-untuk-sipilis reading http://bloggerpurworejo.o...aling-ampuh-untuk-sipilis your http://obatsipilisdenatur...bat-sifilis-paling-ampuh/ we blog post . The information was very informative and http://bloggerpurworejo.o...aling-ampuh-untuk-sipilis helpful . || We are from De Nature Indonesia , is an excellent herbal products today are very effective in compare other products . Ordering information please call xxx or xxx || http://obat-klamidia.over...klamidia-tradisional.html This http://obat-klamidia.tumb...bat-klamidia-resep-dokter was a http://obatklamidia.inube...cara-pengobatan-klamidia/ fantastic http://obatklamidia.jimdo...gambar-penyakit-klamidia/ article http://obatklamidia.bcz.c...ional-mengatasi-klamidia/ . Really http://obatklamidia.edubl...i-ciri-penyakit-klamidia/ loved reading http://obatklamidia.weebl...ara-menyembuhkan-klamidia your http://bloggerpurworejo.o...3-Cara-Mengatasi-Klamidia we blog post . The information was very informative and helpful http://bloggerpurworejo.o...3-Cara-Mengatasi-Klamidia . || We are from De Nature Indonesia , is an excellent herbal products today are very effective in compare other products . Ordering information please call xxx or xxx
0 0 [Posted by: denature123  | Date: 09/10/15 03:44:43 PM]

0 0 [Posted by: teguhbejo  | Date: 09/10/15 04:30:11 PM]

0 0 [Posted by: teguhbejo  | Date: 09/11/15 11:01:46 AM]

http://obatherpesgenitala...virus-herpes-genital.html This http://obat-herpes-genita...t-utk-herpes-genital.html was http://obatherpes123.inub...-penyakit-herpes-genital/ a http://obatherpesgenital....m/entry/2015/09/11/144814 fantastic http://obatherpesgenital1...-penyakit-herpes-genital/ article http://obatherpesgenital1...bat-salep-herpes-genital/ . http://obatherpesgenital....aman-obat-herpes-genital/ Really http://obatherpesgenital1...bat-salep-herpes-genital/ loved reading http://obatherpesgenital....herpes-simplex-genitalis/ your http://obatherpes123.mywa...-simpleks-genitalis.xhtml we http://obatherpesgenital....-herpes-simplex-genitalis blog post . The information was very informative and helpful .http://bloggerpurworejo.o...Resep-obat-herpes-genital . Obat sipilis Obat klamidia Obat gonore Obat gonore Obat gonore Obat sipilis Obat de nature Obat kutil kelamin Obat raja singa Obat kencing nanah Obat kanker Obat jengger ayam Obat ambeien wasir Obat herpes Obat kondiloma Obat kencing nanah Obat raja singa Obat wasir Obat kutil kelamin Obat kanker Obat herpes Obat klamidia Obat gonore Obat sipilis Obat kondiloma Obat kutil kelamin Obat kondiloma Obat kanker Obat herpes Obat wasir Obat klamidia Obat gonore Obat sipilis Obat kutil kelamin Obat kondiloma Obat kanker Obat herpes Obat ambeien Obat klamidia Obat gonore Obat sipilis Obat kutil kelamin Obat kondiloma Obat kanker Obat herpes Obat ambeien Obat klamidia Obat gonore Obat sipilis
0 0 [Posted by: denature123  | Date: 09/11/15 04:39:18 PM]

0 0 [Posted by: denature123  | Date: 09/12/15 03:35:07 PM]

0 0 [Posted by: teguhbejo  | Date: 09/12/15 05:40:00 PM]

http://obat-kutil-kelamin...-kutil-kelamin-ampuh.html Obat Kutil Kelamin Herbal
http://obatkutilkelaminpr...kutil-kelamin-paling-jitu Obat Kutil Kelamin Herbal
http://obatkutilkelaminhe...di-apotik-yang-murah.html Obat Kutil Kelamin Herbal
http://obatkutilkelamin12...yakit-kutil-pada-kelamin/ Obat Kutil Kelamin Herbal
http://obatkutilkelamin.w...min-yang-murah-dan-bagus/ Obat Kutil Kelamin Herbal
http://obat-kutil-kelamin...tasi-kutil-pada-kemaluan/ Obat Kutil Kelamin Herbal
http://obat-kutil-kelamin...m/entry/2015/09/14/154436 Obat Kutil Kelamin Herbal
http://obatkutilkelaminde...kan-gejala-kutil-kelamin/ Obat Kutil Kelamin Herbal Obat Kutil Kelamin Herbal
http://obatkutilkelamin12...kit-kutil-kelamin-wanita/ Obat Kutil Kelamin Herbal Obat Kutil Kelamin Herbal
http://obatkutilkelaminam...tan-kutil-di-kelamin-pria Obat Kutil Kelamin Herbal
http://bloggerpurworejo.o...buhan-kutil-pada-kemaluan Obat Kutil Kelamin Herbal
http://obatkutilkelamin.b...-mengatasi-kutil-kelamin/ Obat Kutil Kelamin Herbal Obat Kutil Kelamin Herbal Obat Kutil Kelamin Tradisional Obat Kutil Kelamin Tradisional Obat Kutil Kelamin Tradisional Obat Kutil Kelamin Tradisional Obat Kutil Kelamin Tradisional Obat Kutil Kelamin Tradisional Obat Kutil Kelamin Tradisional Obat Kutil Kelamin Tradisional Obat Kutil Kelamin Tradisional Obat Kutil Kelamin Tradisional Obat Kutil Kelamin Tradisional Obat Kutil Kelamin Tradisional Obat Kutil Kelamin Tradisional Obat Kutil Kelamin Tradisional
http://obatwasirtanpaoper...t-ambeien-di-jakarta.html Obat Ambeien Herbal
http://obatambeientanpaop...3/obat-ambeien-di-bandung Obat Ambeien Herbal Obat Ambeien Herbal
http://obatwasirtanpaoper...obat-ambeien-di-surabaya/ Obat Ambeien Herbal
http://obatambeienwasir.w...obat-ambeien-di-semarang/ Obat Ambeien Herbal
http://obatambeienwasir.h...m/entry/2015/09/14/192542 Obat Ambeien Herbal
http://obatambeienwasir.j...14/obat-ambeien-di-bogor/ Obat Ambeien Herbal
http://ambeienwasirtanpao...14/obat-ambeien-di-jogja/ Obat Ambeien Herbal Obat Ambeien Herbal
http://wasirtanpaoperasi....4/obat-ambeien-di-madura/ Obat Ambeien Herbal
http://obatwasirampuh.hec...-ambeien-di-cilacap.xhtml Obat Ambeien Herbal Obat Ambeien Herbal
http://bloggerpurworejo.o...bat-ambeien-di-Purwakarta Obat Ambeien Herbal Obat Ambeien Herbal Obat Ambeien Herbal Obat Wasir Tanpa Operasi Obat Wasir Tanpa Operasi Obat Wasir Tanpa Operasi Obat Wasir Tanpa Operasi Obat Wasir Tanpa Operasi Obat Wasir Tanpa Operasi Obat Wasir Tanpa Operasi Obat Wasir Tanpa Operasi Obat Wasir Tanpa Operasi Obat Wasir Tanpa Operasi Obat Wasir Tanpa Operasi Obat Wasir Tanpa Operasi Obat Wasir Tanpa Operasi
0 0 [Posted by: denature123  | Date: 09/14/15 03:36:32 PM]

<a href="">kanker serviks</a>
<a href="http://obatkankerserviksm...obat.html">kanker serviks gejala awal</a>
<a href="http://obatkankerserviks..../?id=5250">kanker serviks pdf</a>
<a href="">kanker serviks stadium 1b</a>
<a href="http://obatkankerserviksm...kematian/">kanker serviks jupe</a>
<a href="http://www.obatpenyakit.o...bang.html">kanker serviks stadium 3</a>
<a href="http://obatkankerserviksm...usia-muda">kanker serviks stadium 3b</a>
<a href="http://obatkankerserviksp...n-pustaka">kanker serviks stadium 2</a>
<a href="http://obatkankerserviksm...n-gejala/">kanker serviks stadium awal</a>
<a href="http://obat-kanker.mywapb...nda.xhtml">kanker serviks stadium akhir</a>
<a href="http://obatkankerserviksm...i-karena/">kanker serviks disebabkan oleh</a>
<a href="http://obatkankerserviks-...ang-ampuh">kanker serviks gejala</a>
<a href="">obat herpes</a>
<a href="http://obatherpesgenitalm...-ampuh.html">obat herpes alami</a>
<a href="">obat herpes simplex</a>
<a href="">obat herpes paling ampuh</a>
<a href="">obat herpes simpleks</a>
<a href="http://www.obatpenyakit.o...erbaik.html">obat herpes bibir</a>
<a href="http://obatherpesgenitalm...ulit-herpes">obat herpes di mulut</a>
<a href="http://obatherpesgenitalm...lami-herpes">obat herpes kulit kumpulan tips</a>
<a href="http://obatherpesgenital....rpes-alami/">obat herpes asiklovir</a>
<a href="http://obatherpesgenitalm...rpes-dompo/">obat herpes buat ibu hamil</a>
<a href="http://obat-herpes.mywapb...erpes.xhtml">obat herpes bagi bayi</a>
<a href="http://obatherpesgenitalm...erpes">pengobatan herpes berapa lama</a>
<a href="">obat herpes cepat sembuh</a>
<a href="">obat herpes cepat kering</a>
<a href="">obat herpes di kemaluan</a>
<a href="">obat herpes dokter</a>
<a href="">obat kanker serviks</a>
<a href="">obat kanker servik manjur</a>
<a href="">obat kanker serviks mujarab</a>
0 0 [Posted by: teguhbejo  | Date: 09/14/15 03:43:06 PM]

http://obatherpesgenitalm...isional-herpes-pada-mulut nital
0 0 [Posted by: teguhbejo  | Date: 09/15/15 05:32:23 PM]