Information

Dear forum members,
We are delighted to inform you that our forums are back online. Every single topic and post are now on their places and everything works just as before, only better. Welcome back!

Discussion

Discussion on Article:
Gigabyte G1.Sniper 3: Gaming LGA 1155 Mainboard for Multi-GPU Graphics Configurations

Started by: beenthere | Date 06/20/12 12:29:13 PM
Comments: 3 | Last Comment:  07/20/12 03:44:44 PM

[1-3]

Is the high quality packaging important in regards to how the mobo performs? I thought the packaging was to convince adolescent kids to buy the product? That would be important to the seller perhaps but not so much to the buyer.

I fully understand that this target market responds favorably to T&A and violence so I understand the undertone to the box but I find it amusing that the packaging is considered by some to be a product "asset". Really?

Yes I have actually seen people post how great they believed a product was based on the pretty box it came in or by the fact it has a handle on the box. I guess if you walk around carrying your mobo or PSU all day long this may be an asset, but most folks actually INSTALL the mobo/PSU in a PC case and use them to run a PC.

The mentality is really quite amusing.
1 2 [Posted by: beenthere  | Date: 06/20/12 12:29:13 PM]

They should have the list like they have on cooler reviews, but these values on page 7 are far behind the Maximum 4 values.
0 0 [Posted by: TeemuMilto  | Date: 07/01/12 03:06:18 AM]

Nexus 7 Google Takes on the Tablets

This week Google went and set the tech world abuzz by announcing their new Nexus7 tablet, the result of a partnership with ASUS. Recent success of Amazon’s Kindle Fire has given Google hope that the small screen, inexpensive tablet market is one worth pursuing. Anyone who has considered adding a tablet to their arsenal of tech gadgets but has balked at the price tag (or paltry performance of most low-end tablets) should take a second look at the Nexus 7.

While your first inclination is probably to compare it to the iPad, the dominant tablet on the market, in truth the Nexus 7 wasn’t made to compete with the iPad. Its $199 starting price tag and 7” screen puts it squarely in the ring with the major eReader hybrids on the market: Amazon’s Kindle Fire and Barnes and Noble’s Nook Tablet. It’s not going to stand up as well against the iPad or pricier Android tablets, but when its $200 less it would be like comparing a Honda Civic to a Mercedes. Some of the basic functionality is the same, but without all the bells and whistles.
http://www.callnerds.com/sacramento/
0 0 [Posted by: Computer Repair Sacramento  | Date: 07/20/12 03:44:44 PM]

[1-3]

Back to the Article

Add your Comment