Information

Dear forum members,
We are delighted to inform you that our forums are back online. Every single topic and post are now on their places and everything works just as before, only better. Welcome back!

Discussion

Discussion on Article:
Two High-Quality LGA 1155 Mainboards from Gigabyte: GA-Z77X-UD3H and GA-Z77X-UD5H-WB WIFI Review

Started by: rrr | Date 08/15/12 05:25:37 AM
Comments: 3 | Last Comment:  01/08/14 03:21:23 AM

[1-2]

Meh, few people actually buy such expensive motherboards, would be more interesting to see roundup of some mid-range stuff or even low end ones (even if OC is not possible on them).
0 0 [Posted by: rrr  | Date: 08/15/12 05:25:37 AM]

4 months later, there have been new releases by all the major manufacturers, including Gigabyte. This review is very helpful to trace the evolution of subsequent products. I was looking for a mainstream, rock-solid board, and believe I found it in the UD5H.

And BTW, the previous comment: "...such expensive motherboards" --? Must be a youngster here. I remember being thrilled to death I got a free Intel math coprocessor 80287-3 by being in the first 50 people at a PC Expo show, circa 1985. (They were selling the math co-processors for about $500 each; socketed right next to your 80286.)

Remember, the PC you really want is ALWAYS going to cost at least 2K. You're better off spending some cash on legacy-style products like Lian Li cases, then just focus on upgrading the internals as time goes by. (And NEVER buy Seagate.
0 0 [Posted by: jginnane  | Date: 12/23/12 04:25:05 PM]

[1-2]

Back to the Article

Add your Comment