Information

Dear forum members,
We are delighted to inform you that our forums are back online. Every single topic and post are now on their places and everything works just as before, only better. Welcome back!

Discussion

Discussion on Article:
ASRock Z77 OC Formula Review: LGA 1155 Mainboard for Overclocking and Breaking Records

Started by: jpunk | Date 10/15/12 08:31:36 PM
Comments: 55 | Last Comment:  07/02/14 01:58:04 AM

[1-4]

Now all Mainboard Vendors will need The Formula.
0 0 [Posted by: jpunk  | Date: 10/15/12 08:31:36 PM]

I don't see how you managed to install the Scythe Cooler and the Vengence memory together without interference with the fan on the cooler. I'm putting together the identical build and there is interference with the first two rams slots when using that cooler and those Corsair memory modules.
0 0 [Posted by: DrDisconnect  | Date: 11/02/12 01:40:59 PM]

There's so much wrong with this "review" like thing, it's totally ridiculous. I'll stick to the last page, your "conclusion."
"ASRock mainboards are currently among the best in the market..."
About one year ago Asrock was the worst overclocking boards next to Intel branded boards. Even today this one single motherboard is rated very high by the average consumers. The rest of Asrock continues to suck.
I'll pare the rest down to, manufacturers try to add everything to their motherboards to appeal to the widest array of paying customers. Really? Do tell. I.E., they're trying to make money in a stagnant economy.
"Excellent 'electron components base' is a made up phrase. It doesn't exist in the real world. It's totally meaningless.
"An absolutely normal mainboard with excellent functionality" is all you had to say to completely describe this very nice, though everyday motherboard that is equalled by many others used in this "review." Nothing really bad, or good, about it.
I'd be happy to redact your reviews and save you the cost of a lot of wasted bandwidth. You could use the savings to hire some real reviewers.
Yes, I own this very motherboard. It's very nice and overclocks well. Nothing special, nothing bad.
0 0 [Posted by: kzinti1  | Date: 12/22/12 08:44:34 PM]

ASRock Z77 OC Formula vs Asus Rampage IV Formula?
0 0 [Posted by: Teemu Ruskeep√§√§  | Date: 06/03/13 08:33:59 AM]

[1-4]

Back to the Article

Add your Comment