Information

Dear forum members,
We are delighted to inform you that our forums are back online. Every single topic and post are now on their places and everything works just as before, only better. Welcome back!

Discussion

Discussion on Article:
Asus Maximus V Formula Review: Good LGA 1155 Mainboard with Not Such a Good Aura

Started by: jpunk | Date 10/16/12 07:21:54 PM
Comments: 4 | Last Comment:  03/13/14 09:58:40 PM

[1-4]

Asus know the Formula to collect money from fans, but unfortunately they forget the formula to make the best performance mainboard which own by Asrock (for now).
0 0 [Posted by: jpunk  | Date: 10/16/12 07:21:54 PM]

There was an important bios update (Version 1309) for this board that was released literally the same day this review was written.
0 0 [Posted by: Fooba  | Date: 10/17/12 12:52:25 PM]

Asus has been on the downward slide for a number of years as many customers can confirm. They were using up to six different companies to manufacture their mobos and quality control sucked. They supposedly have reduced this to three companies and the problems seem to be as high or worse than in the past few years.

Gigabye has also gone downhill in recent years. Unfortunately the prices and hype for the Asian mobos increases while the quality, reliability and customer service has drop significantly IME and that of many other consumers.
0 0 [Posted by: beenthere  | Date: 10/19/12 07:01:28 AM]

I recently purchased an Asus Motherboard and the problems started from day 1. The drivers update never works, the same for AI Suite III (there´s a lot of updates for this model in Asus webpage). After 2 months I still can´t install BitDefender cause a clock watchdog error.
Asus technical support is the worst, mails comes and goes with no solution.
I will not recommend this brand to anyone. The brand has a very good Marketing but the product and the service are very disappointment.
0 0 [Posted by: ReneGQ  | Date: 03/13/14 09:58:40 PM]

[1-4]

Back to the Article

Add your Comment