Information

Dear forum members,
We are delighted to inform you that our forums are back online. Every single topic and post are now on their places and everything works just as before, only better. Welcome back!

Discussion

Discussion on Article:
Belkin: Acquisition of Linksys Will Result in Ultimate Networking Products.

Started by: beenthere | Date 01/29/13 02:41:41 PM
Comments: 2 | Last Comment:  01/30/13 09:31:47 AM

[1-2]

At one time Belkin products were consider top quality. That has changed in recent years. I'm not aware that the Linksys brand was every considered good quality products, thus I highly doubt 1+1=3. More like 1+1+0 from what history has shown so far.
0 0 [Posted by: beenthere  | Date: 01/29/13 02:41:41 PM]

Linksys quality has always been good for every product I've purchased from them. My router is a Linksys WRT45G/L , 5 years old, and has worked flawlessly forever. I used to have a D-Link but it had problems overheating, latency issues, and firmware problems to say the least. My friends and neighbors also use Linksys (I helped them set up their networks) and have never called for about a problem with their network. They have all owned theirs for at least 1 year also. Maybe you need more experience on how to set stuff up correctly.

Yes, some products may have had flaws in them or could've been better, but if you do your research before purchasing, they have many high quality products that haven't let me down as of yet... Hopefully Belkin can keep their name top-notch (in my books).
0 0 [Posted by: Fatale  | Date: 01/30/13 09:31:47 AM]

[1-2]

Back to the Article

Add your Comment