Information

Dear forum members,
We are delighted to inform you that our forums are back online. Every single topic and post are now on their places and everything works just as before, only better. Welcome back!

Discussion

Discussion on Article:
Deepcool FROSTWIN CPU Cooler Review: Overclocking on a Budget

Started by: beenthere | Date 02/24/13 11:14:42 AM
Comments: 34 | Last Comment:  12/29/16 04:10:32 PM

Expand all threads | Collapse all threads

[1-2]

AnandTech has a review of a number of Deepcool CPU coolers and they all suck. This Chinese company is trying to cash in on technically clueless consumers via crapware. Making something that looks similar to a quality cooler is enough to dupe the naive.
2 0 [Posted by: beenthere  | Date: 02/24/13 11:14:42 AM]
- collapse thread

According to the latest reviews, people don't rely on Chinese companies, especially those that deal with technology. Those who write reviews on different companies try to buy the things and compare them and even test them.
When I was at college last year, I found the masterpapers.com review and used their service. I must say that was reliable and fast.
0 0 [Posted by: terrywills  | Date: 12/29/16 04:10:32 PM]

I was playing Mario usually, but now I guess I'm addicted to Knack. My best record is 54 hours in Mario and 77 in Knack It's surpassing all my expectations folks. Know where I saw it first - in the game review where bookwriters write my book report for me now. They said it was the most terrific game that can steal your heart.
0 0 [Posted by: terrywills  | Date: 12/27/16 03:40:57 PM]

[1-2]

Back to the Article

Add your Comment