Information

Dear forum members,
We are delighted to inform you that our forums are back online. Every single topic and post are now on their places and everything works just as before, only better. Welcome back!

Discussion

Discussion on Article:
Corsair AX and AXi Series Power Supplies Review: Small Letter Big Difference?

Started by: beenthere | Date 04/21/13 08:03:41 AM
Comments: 4 | Last Comment:  08/07/13 05:11:55 PM

Expand all threads | Collapse all threads

[1-2]

The AXi monitoring software IMO is just a gimmick and not worth paying for, especially when the less expensive Seasonic based AX delivers better performance and costs less.
0 0 [Posted by: beenthere  | Date: 04/21/13 08:03:41 AM]
- collapse thread

I've been using the 860i for some time now, and while the link software may not always give 100% correct results, I find it quite usefull as an enthousiast to know how many amps my components use, and how much power I'm using in different scenario's.
The fact that its not for everyone doesn't mean its not worth paying for imo, the function was one of the main reasons I choose this PSU
0 0 [Posted by: Maffels  | Date: 04/22/13 11:18:29 PM]

The odd/dumb thing is that AX has better quality fan than AXi.

"The AX series is going to be optimal if you need basic functionality without any extras."

This is pretty far-fetched too. AX series are pretty much top-of-the-line PSUs, for basic functionality without any extras, you can spend $50 on a decent unit (like Corsair CX Bronze, if you want to stay within the same brand name).
0 0 [Posted by: rrr  | Date: 04/24/13 02:53:26 AM]

[1-2]

Back to the Article

Add your Comment