Information

Dear forum members,
We are delighted to inform you that our forums are back online. Every single topic and post are now on their places and everything works just as before, only better. Welcome back!

Discussion

Discussion on Article:
Microsoft: Do Not Expect Apple iTunes for Windows 8 Shortly.

Started by: Topinio | Date 05/14/13 07:29:24 AM
Comments: 5 | Last Comment:  05/14/13 04:22:21 PM

Expand all threads | Collapse all threads

[1-2]

http://www.apple.com/itunes/download/

Windows System Requirements

PC with a 1GHz Intel or AMD processor and 512MB of RAM
Windows XP Service Pack 2 or later, 32-bit editions of Windows Vista, Windows 7, or Windows 8
64-bit editions of Windows Vista, Windows 7, or Windows 8 require the iTunes 64-bit installer
400MB of available disk space
Broadband Internet connection to use the iTunes Store

and yes, it installs and works properly too.
0 0 [Posted by: Topinio  | Date: 05/14/13 07:29:24 AM]
- collapse thread

Thats for the desktop version and not the fancy windows-8-metro version that we all love so much.

The same as Skype, a desktop version and a metro version. And the metro version is superior! (Not really )
0 0 [Posted by: exodeus  | Date: 05/14/13 07:48:35 AM]

I know, but the article says:

Apple iTunes is the world’s most popular store for music, videos, TV-shows, books and so on. While the store is compatible with all Apple’s gadgets (including iPad, iPhone and iPod), Apple Macintosh computers as well as Microsoft Windows XP-, Vista- and 7-based PCs, it is not available on Windows RT or Windows 8.

and

Apple iTunes will inevitably find itself on Windows 8-powered PCs, just after the operating system will be installed onto a number of computers that Apple will not be able to ignore.

both of which are objectively false statements.
0 0 [Posted by: Topinio  | Date: 05/14/13 08:33:03 AM]

Windows 8 = epic fail.
1 0 [Posted by: beck2448  | Date: 05/14/13 12:26:59 PM]
- collapse thread

Yeah, it´s a horrible mess to work with. I thank the world for me not doing tech support as work any longer, even the stuff i do for friends and relatives is enough to drive me batshit crazy at how stupid Win8 is.
0 0 [Posted by: DIREWOLF75  | Date: 05/14/13 04:22:21 PM]

[1-2]

Back to the Article

Add your Comment