Dear forum members,
We are delighted to inform you that our forums are back online. Every single topic and post are now on their places and everything works just as before, only better. Welcome back!

Discussion on Article:
Asus P8Z77-V Mainboard Review: Mainstream LGA 1155 Mainboard from Asus

Started by: fipiyet | Date 06/18/13 05:51:59 AM
Comments: 11 | Last Comment:  09/23/15 10:42:21 AM

I recently purchased an Asus Motherboard and the problems started from day 1. The drivers update never works, the same for AI Suite III (there´s a lot of updates for this model in Asus webpage). After 2 months I still can´t install BitDefender cause a clock watchdog error.
Asus technical support is the worst, mails comes and goes with no solution.
I will not recommend this brand to anyone. The brand has a very good Marketing but the product and the service are very disappointment.
0 0 [Posted by: ReneGQ  | Date: 03/13/14 09:56:57 PM]

Thank you for sharing this information. I'll be looking forward for your next post.
best seo service
0 0 [Posted by: Aqsa Bhatti  | Date: 09/06/15 12:59:08 PM]

Hey phrase solidity, appropriate written text style print styles, start written text key-phrase as whole words, alt image tag written text, hyperlinks showing your website and each web page and your domain name itself are some things to pay attention too.
get real active instagram followers
0 0 [Posted by: Aqsa Bhatti  | Date: 09/10/15 02:14:42 PM]

Your use of formatting when making your points makes your observations very clear and easy to understand.
24option trading platform
0 0 [Posted by: Anas Qureshi  | Date: 09/23/15 10:42:21 AM]

Back to the Article

Add your Comment