Information

Dear forum members,
We are delighted to inform you that our forums are back online. Every single topic and post are now on their places and everything works just as before, only better. Welcome back!

Discussion

Discussion on Article:
Steve Ballmer Confirms Stephen Elop as Next Microsoft Chief Exec Candidate.

Started by: linuxlowdown | Date 09/04/13 04:14:02 PM
Comments: 7 | Last Comment:  09/05/13 08:21:30 PM

Expand all threads | Collapse all threads

[1-4]

You can just imagine the under the table horse trading that's been going on for months.
Elop to Ballmer: "I'll sell you Nokia only if you appoint me CEO... and you have to come to work for a week with the word 'Dickhead' written on your bald head".
1 1 [Posted by: linuxlowdown  | Date: 09/04/13 04:14:02 PM]
- collapse thread

oops 18+ comment but suits well.........
0 0 [Posted by: mudi1  | Date: 09/04/13 09:04:08 PM]

Kids shouldn't be on this website, as much as I argue with them.
1 1 [Posted by: linuxlowdown  | Date: 09/05/13 08:21:30 PM]

He ruined Nokia... and he is promoted! Wow!
1 0 [Posted by: Zingam  | Date: 09/04/13 06:58:38 PM]

as a microsoft guy hats off to respected mr. elop he did even better than what anyone can expect.

just for reference-
google buy motorola(2011) 12.5 billion $.
Nokia buys NAVTEQ (2007) 8.1billion $
Microsoft buys Skype (2011) in 8.5billion $
whole nokia including handset division to navigation+siemens leading edge network only for 7.1 billion$(nokia's navigation and communication costs around 10.3 billion $)

surly mr. elop is the best candidate on earth for MS CEO. just bcoz of elop, MS bought 20+ billion $ company at 1/3rd of price.

and at last for nokia shareholders the best possible gift is - shoes yes they should beaten by shoes........and just shoot mr. elop by rubber bullets .
i told 2 years back that he is MS guy and in 2013 he will sell nokia at cost of not more than junk and see .........
1 0 [Posted by: mudi1  | Date: 09/04/13 09:16:02 PM]
- collapse thread

Navigation/data/Siemens did not go to MS as part of the deal. Just handset/hardware and a bunch of mobile patents. For example, the Here brand name will remain as part of nokia. MS will pay Nokia an additional amount to license that software.
0 0 [Posted by: KeyBoardG  | Date: 09/05/13 12:59:38 AM]

shameful-

persons like elop are shame for humanity, why elop joined nokia why??
our company is like our nation,our family,our mother who give us financial protection,self-respect, meaningful life , a target to achieve .our company not gives a job only, it gives us entire life.

today just bcoz of elop nokia is like crying raped helpless woman and elop did it with own company, own family.

elop said nokia is not using android coz of samsung right.....just for one day just one day launch lumia 520 with jelly bean and see it will break all records if i am wrong change my name.

peoples like elop are worst creature of world there is no suitable abusive word for such person.

elop when u will die sure u will remember this moment how u ruined such a beautiful company,not only a company u ruined thousand of life, workers of nokia who lost their job just coz of your personal profit.

now i will never buy any nokia product in my life tribute to those workers,, this is really a heart-touching moment for me.

shame on u elop shame on u..

my frnd is in nokia and he is also going to resign
5 0 [Posted by: mudi1  | Date: 09/04/13 10:08:36 PM]

[1-4]

Back to the Article

Add your Comment