Information

Dear forum members,
We are delighted to inform you that our forums are back online. Every single topic and post are now on their places and everything works just as before, only better. Welcome back!

Discussion

Discussion on Article:
Satya Nadella to Employees: I Am Just Like You Are.

Started by: Astral Abyss | Date 02/10/14 03:35:10 PM
Comments: 2 | Last Comment:  02/12/14 02:28:12 AM

[1-2]

He's been with Microsoft for 22 years, so probably everyone there knows him. Speaking from experience, when someone is promoted from within and makes a flowery speech or email like this after taking over a different role, it comes off as very disingenuous.

Then again it's basically an expected practice that no one really pays attention to.
0 0 [Posted by: Astral Abyss  | Date: 02/10/14 03:35:10 PM]

"I fundamentally believe that if you are not learning new things, you stop doing great and useful things. So family, curiosity and hunger for knowledge all define me."

That sounds shit, So in other words he is never happy/content in life, Sounds like a typical manager, What he is really saying is I'll be constantly on your ass to see if you come up with money making ideas, To grow the company and make me a shit load of cash and a huge retirement nest egg/package!
Cause remember the world now can only work on growth, GROWTH and MORE GROWTH to keep the economy going.
One minute you're here, The next minute you're not, Just be happy you exist at all!
0 0 [Posted by: ozegamer  | Date: 02/12/14 02:28:12 AM]

[1-2]

Back to the Article

Add your Comment