Information

Dear forum members,
We are delighted to inform you that our forums are back online. Every single topic and post are now on their places and everything works just as before, only better. Welcome back!

Discussion

Discussion on Article:
ZALMAN Theatre 6 (ZM-RS6F) Review: First 5.1 Headphones from the Cooler Maker

Started by: Spite | Date 06/11/04 04:26:55 AM
Comments: 34 | Last Comment:  01/12/09 12:03:59 AM

[1-2]

I don't know about everyone else, but my Zalman headphones sound like crap. It's as if they have no lower frequency response at all. At first I thought maybe the subwoofer plug is not working, but then I find out here that it's not supposed to be connected.

I dunno, maybe my pair is defective, but a $10 el-cheapo headphone set sounds better.
0 0 [Posted by:  | Date: 11/12/04 02:40:21 PM]

These headphones are terrible. After shelling out 120$ for them when they came out, they started to crackle after a year. Shortly after they stopped working.

They came with a supposed 3 year warranty. The hardware suppliers I bought them from forwarded me to the manufacture, who did nothing to try to replace them. After they wasted my time by ignoring my e-mails, phone calls and letters.

Two years later they took the time to e-mail informing the warranty had expired.

Do not buy any zalman products, they are inferior overpriced plastic wastes of money.
0 0 [Posted by: pippy  | Date: 01/12/09 12:03:59 AM]

[1-2]

Back to the Article

Add your Comment