Information

Dear forum members,
We are delighted to inform you that our forums are back online. Every single topic and post are now on their places and everything works just as before, only better. Welcome back!

Discussion

Discussion on poll "How often do you upgrade your desktop PC nowadays?"

Comments: 3 | Last Comment:  03/04/14 02:17:28 AM

Expand all threads | Collapse all threads

[1-1]

So dumb computer when it breaks , because I live in Brazil and paid 4x times more than you guys 2x is the conversion of currency and tax is 1x and 1x is more profit ie if you guys in the U.S. pay $ 300.00 dollar in a part computer here in local currency paid R $ 1,200.00 reais, our minimum wage is R $ 724.00 or twice the actual minimum wage with our more or less U.S. $ 2.40, one U.S. dollars to buy it and it costs almost reminding that the minimum wage is $ U.S. $ 1,500.00 Imagine that in other countries and Brazil is the sixth world economy , but Brazil is a country with the services provided by government to extremely bad health , education and safety and are considered poor countries of Africa , the health system here is a genocide kills everyone in education is precarious and safety bankrupted everyone is assaulted and robbed and has many deaths per year with crimes . The Brazilian government is totally corrupt and still want to do more or less canopy invested about 51 billion of cash on construction of stadiums for the World Cup , who comes to visit my parents in the canopy will probably feel it on the skin and will still have to face protests be made that go in the pantry . So I say computer here in Brazil are buying another when it breaks and if it's not possible to repair.
0 0 [Posted by: Bruno W. D.  | Date: 02/01/14 06:21:54 PM]
- collapse thread

Our written in google translator and this different from what you mean hope you can understand.
0 0 [Posted by: Bruno W. D.  | Date: 02/01/14 09:44:16 PM]

[1-1]

Add your Comment