Articles & Reviews
A set of two high-end graphics cards must be a great performer. We had tested SLI setup of two GeForce GTX 780 Ti and now we can tell about our decision. Is this configuration a good choice from price-performance point of view? Where is hidden dangers of it? Read the review!
We have started a series of NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780 Ti reviews. As you know, It is the fastest gaming videocard of today. And firstly we have tested GeForce GTX 780 Ti built by Zotac
The third and most likely the final graphics card this year in Nvidia’s new GeForce GTX 7x0 family has just been officially launched. We studied its peculiarities and are going to show you how it compares against the previous generation competitors.
Today we are going to discuss the performance of Nvidia’s multi-processor graphics technology in configurations with two and three GeForce GTX 600 Ti graphics accelerators.
Today we are going to talk about eight graphics accelerators with proprietary designs that we managed to get in for review. All of them are based on the recently launched Nvidia GeForce GTX 660 Ti GPU.
- Introducing the GeForce GTX 680 GPU
- Kepler Whitepaper
- GeForce GTX 690
- GeForce GTX 680
- GeForce GTX 670
- GeForce GTX 660 Ti
Other hot topics
Kepler is a codename for the new Nvidia graphics architecture that is coming to replace Fermi used in contemporary GeForce 500 family. Kepler graphics processors will be manufactured with 28 nm technological process.
The new architecture is expected to have significantly increased computational efficiency and 3-4 times higher double-precision FP performance-per-watt. Together with the promised enhanced programmability, Kepler should be more efficient for GPGPU tasks. Kepler based gaming graphics accelerators should become GeForce 600 series.
GPU/ Memory freq.
Memory bus width
|GeForce GTX 690||2 x GK104||28 nm||
|2x 2GB GDDR5||2x 1536||11||915/6008 MHz||2x 256-bit|
|GeForce GTX 680||GK104||28 nm||
|2GB GDDR5||1536||11||1006/6008 MHz||256-bit|
|GeForce GTX 670||GK104||28 nm||
|2GB GDDR5||1344||11||915/6000 MHz||256-bit|
|GeForce GTX 660 Ti||GK104||28 nm||PCIe 3.0||2GB GDDR5||1344||11||915/6000 MHz||192-bit|
|GeForce GTX 660||GK106||28 nm||PCIe 3.0||2GB GDDR5||960||11||980/6000 MHz||192-bit|
|GeForce GTX 650||GK107||28 nm||PCIe 3.0||1GB GDDR5||384||11||1058/5000 MHz||128-bit|
Monday, March 24, 2014
- Microsoft Unleashes DirectX 12: One API for PCs, Mobile Gadgets and Xbox One. Microsoft Promises Increased Performance, New Features with DirectX 12
Wednesday, February 19, 2014
- Nvidia Reveals First Graphics Cards Based on Maxwell Architecture. Nvidia Introduces GeForce GTX 750-Series Graphics Cards, GM107 GPU
- Nvidia Has Not Signed a Single Kepler IP Licensing Deal. Nvidia’s Licensing Business Cannot Take Off
Tuesday, February 18, 2014
- Nvidia Unleashes GeForce GTX Titan Black Edition. Nvidia Releases New Ultimate Graphics Board
Monday, February 17, 2014
- Nvidia’s Shield Game Consoles Fail to Gain Popularity – Company. Nvidia: Sales of Shield Game Consoles Remain on Low Levels
Monday, January 27, 2014
- Qualcomm Is Working on Eight-Core 64-Bit System-on-Chip. Qualcomm Readies Many-Core 64-Bit Processor
Wednesday, January 22, 2014
- Nvidia Readies Dual-Chip Flagship Graphics Card with Two GK110 GPUs. Nvidia’s GeForce GTX 790 Set to Become World’s Highest-Performing Graphics Card
Monday, January 6, 2014
- Nvidia Announces Tegra K1 Application Processors for Mobile Electronics. Nvidia Unveils Code-Named “Logan” Mobile SoC with Integrated Kepler Graphics
Wednesday, December 25, 2013
Monday, December 16, 2013
- Nvidia Now Provides Discounts on Shield Game Console with the Purchase of GeForce GTX Graphics Cards. Nvidia’s Shield Can Be Obtained $50 - $100 Cheaper Under Terms of New Campaign
Monday, November 18, 2013
- Nvidia Introduces Tesla K40 12GB Accelerator for Supercomputing and Big Data Analytics. Nvidia Tesla K40 Doubles Memory of Its Predecessor, Enabling New Categories of Accelerated Applications
Thursday, November 14, 2013
- Nvidia’s Cuda 6 Brings Support for Unified Memory, Multi-GPU Scaling, Drop-In Libraries. Nvidia Simplifies Parallel Programming With Cuda 6 Platform
Thursday, November 7, 2013
- Stronger Than Titan: Nvidia Launches GeForce GTX 780 Ti. Nvidia Introduces GeForce GTX 780 Ti: GK110 in All Its Glory
Tuesday, November 5, 2013
- Amazon Web Services Deploys Nvidia Grid Accelerators. Software-as-a-Service Companies Can Now Provide GPU-Based Services
Sunday, November 3, 2013
- Freebies: The End of Graphics Cards’ Benchmarks. Who Cares About Performance If You Get a Huge Discount?
Wednesday, October 30, 2013
- Nvidia Slashes Pricing of GeForce GTX Graphics Cards, Reveals Launch Date of GeForce GTX 780 Ti. Nvidia Cuts Pricing of Latest Graphics Cards to Boost Competitive Positions
Tuesday, October 22, 2013
- Apple Refreshes MacBook Pro Laptops with Retina Displays, Lowers Entry Price. Apple Installs Latest Intel Haswell Microprocessors, Improved Graphics into Professional Notebooks
Monday, October 21, 2013
- Nvidia Readies Shield 2 Game Console with Tegra 5 “Logan” Application Processor. Nvidia’s Next-Gen Shield 2 Could Revolutionize Mobile Gaming
- Nvidia Proposes Way to Stream PC Games to Big Screen TVs. Nvidia to Bring Big Games to Big Screen with Shield Console
Friday, October 18, 2013
- Nvidia Unleashes G-Sync Technology for Gaming Monitors. Nvidia Fights Tears, Stutters and Lag with G-Sync