Articles & Reviews
Today we are going to discuss the performance of Nvidia’s multi-processor graphics technology in configurations with two and three GeForce GTX 600 Ti graphics accelerators.
Today we are going to talk about eight graphics accelerators with proprietary designs that we managed to get in for review. All of them are based on the recently launched Nvidia GeForce GTX 660 Ti GPU.
As the Kepler architecture gets more affordable, we want to take a look at Zotac’s GeForce GTX 660 graphics card.
Today we are going to talk about one more unique graphics accelerator based on GeForce GTX 680 GPU. How does it differ from the previously reviewed Hi-End graphics accelerators on Nvidia “Kepler” processor?
Another “lightning” from MSI combines all the goodness you can only imagine. Our today’s review will talk about this great product in detail and reveal its performance in all contemporary games including the new title – Sleeping Dogs.
- Introducing the GeForce GTX 680 GPU
- Kepler Whitepaper
- GeForce GTX 690
- GeForce GTX 680
- GeForce GTX 670
- GeForce GTX 660 Ti
Other hot topics
Kepler is a codename for the new Nvidia graphics architecture that is coming to replace Fermi used in contemporary GeForce 500 family. Kepler graphics processors will be manufactured with 28 nm technological process.
The new architecture is expected to have significantly increased computational efficiency and 3-4 times higher double-precision FP performance-per-watt. Together with the promised enhanced programmability, Kepler should be more efficient for GPGPU tasks. Kepler based gaming graphics accelerators should become GeForce 600 series.
GPU/ Memory freq.
Memory bus width
|GeForce GTX 690||2 x GK104||28 nm||
|2x 2GB GDDR5||2x 1536||11||915/6008 MHz||2x 256-bit|
|GeForce GTX 680||GK104||28 nm||
|2GB GDDR5||1536||11||1006/6008 MHz||256-bit|
|GeForce GTX 670||GK104||28 nm||
|2GB GDDR5||1344||11||915/6000 MHz||256-bit|
|GeForce GTX 660 Ti||GK104||28 nm||PCIe 3.0||2GB GDDR5||1344||11||915/6000 MHz||192-bit|
|GeForce GTX 660||GK106||28 nm||PCIe 3.0||2GB GDDR5||960||11||980/6000 MHz||192-bit|
|GeForce GTX 650||GK107||28 nm||PCIe 3.0||1GB GDDR5||384||11||1058/5000 MHz||128-bit|
Monday, May 20, 2013
- Nvidia: GeForce GTX Titan Outsold Dual-Chip GeForce GTX 690. In Three Months on the Market, Nvidia’s GeForce GTX Titan Outsold Year-Old GeForce GTX 690
Thursday, May 9, 2013
- Nvidia: Discrete GPU Market Set to Prosper for Years to Come. Nvidia Predicts Bright Future for Standalone GPUs Despite All Challenges
Tuesday, May 7, 2013
- Alleged Images of GeForce GTX 770, GTX 780 Hit the Web. Nvidia’s GeForce GTX 700-Series May Be Approaching
Thursday, May 2, 2013
- Apple Adds SSD Options to iMac All-In-One Desktops. Apple Expands Storage Options for iMacs
Tuesday, April 23, 2013
- Nvidia May Introduce GeForce GTX 700-Series Line in May – Market Rumours. Nvidia Reportedly Plans to Introduce New Product Lineup Based on Old Chips
Monday, April 22, 2013
- Nvidia GeForce GTX Titan Ultra in Development – Rumours. Nvidia Readies High-End Graphics Card with Fully-Fledged GK110 Chip
Thursday, April 18, 2013
- MSI Debuts World’s First and Only 27” All-in-One Gaming System. MSI Unleashes 27” AIO System for Gamers
Sunday, April 14, 2013
- Nvidia: Kepler and Maxwell Graphics Architectures Will Change the Game on the Mobile Market. Nvidia Expects GPGPU Capabilities to Substantially Alter Landscape of Mobile SoC Market
- Nvidia Sees the Last Light: Set to Bundle New Metro 2033 Video Game with Graphics Cards . Nvidia to Respond to AMD’s Never Settle Bundle with Metro Last Light
Friday, April 12, 2013
- Nvidia: Next-Generation Maxwell Architecture Will Break New Grounds. Nvidia Proclaims Three Pillars of Maxwell Architecture
Wednesday, April 3, 2013
- EVGA Unveils GeForce GTX 680 Mac Edition: Apple Gets Another High-End Graphics Option. Apple Mac Pro High-End Desktop Gets Another High-End Upgrade Option
Monday, April 1, 2013
- Nvidia Begins to Refresh Kepler Product Family with GeForce 700M Family Launch. Nvidia Introduces New Lineup of Mobile Graphics Processors, One New Kepler Chip
Tuesday, March 26, 2013
- Nvidia Refreshes Product Line with GeForce GTX 650 Ti Boost. Nvidia Introduces Rival for AMD’s Radeon HD 7790
Wednesday, March 20, 2013
- Nvidia Reveals Kayla Platform for Developers of GPU-Accelerated ARM Applications. Nvidia Announces Second-Generation CUDA on ARM Platform
- Nvidia GPUs Used for Big Data Analytics by Growing Number of Companies. Nvidia GPUs Tackle Big-Data Analytics for Cortexica, Salesforce.com, Shazam
- Nvidia Readies Yet Another “Titan” Consumer Graphics Card Based on GK110 GPU – Rumour. Nvidia Reportedly Preps Second Consumer Graphics Card Based on GK110 Graphics Chip
Tuesday, March 19, 2013
- Nvidia Grid Visual Computing Appliance to Provide High-End Graphics to Any Device. Nvidia Unveils Grid Cloud Visual Computing Appliance for Datacenters
- Nvidia Updates Tegra Roadmap: Parker Mobile Graphics Chip Introduced. Nvidia Unveils Parker Graphics Chip with Denver CPU and Maxwell GPU
- Nvidia Updates Graphics Roadmap: Volta Graphics Architecture Introduced. Nvidia Unveils Volta Graphics Architecture Due in 2016 – 2017
Monday, March 18, 2013
- Tyan Showcases Servers with Up to Eight GPUs Support at GPU Technology Conference. Tyan Showcases High-Performance Computing Systems with GPU Support