- AMD Has No Plans to Reconsider Recommended Prices of Radeon R9 Graphics Cards. AMD Will Not Lower Recommended Prices of Radeon R9 Graphics Solutions
- Samsung Begins to Produce 2.13GHz 64GB DDR4 Memory Modules. Samsung Uses TSV DRAMs for 64GB DDR4 RDIMMs
- AMD Quietly Reveals Third Iteration of GCN Architecture with Tonga GPU. AMD Unleashes Radeon R9 285 Graphics Cards, Tonga GPU, GCN 1.2 Architecture
Thursday, August 28, 2014
Wednesday, August 27, 2014
Tuesday, August 26, 2014
Monday, August 25, 2014
- Chinese Inspur to Sell Mission-Critical Servers with AMD Software, Power 8 Processors. IBM to Enter Chinese Big Data Market with the Help from Inspur
Sunday, August 24, 2014
- Former X-Bit Labs Editor Aims to Wed Tabletop Games with Mobile Platforms. Game Master Wants to Become a New World of Warcraft
Thursday, August 21, 2014
- Khronos Group to Follow DirectX 12 with Cross-Platform Low-Level API. Khronos Unveils Next-Generation OpenGL Initiative
- Avexir Readies 3.40GHz DDR4 Memory Modules. DDR4 Could Hit 3.40GHz This Year
- AMD to Lower Prices of A-Series APUs for Back-to-School Season. New Prices of AMD A-Series APUs Revealed
Wednesday, August 20, 2014
- AMD to Cut Prices on FX-9000, Other FX Processors: New Prices Revealed. AMD to Make FX Chips More Affordable, Discontinue Low-End Models
- LG to Introduce World’s First Curved 21:9 Ultra-Wide Display. LG Brings Curved Displays to Gamers, Professionals
- AMD Readies FX-8370, FX-8370E Microprocessors. AMD Preps Two New “Mainstream” FX Chips
Monday, August 4, 2014
- HGST Shows-Off World’s Fastest SSD Based on PCM Memory. Phase-Change Memory Power’s World’s Fastest Solid-State Drive
News Around the Web
Thursday, September 18, 2014
- Stable of new Kindle tablets includes $99 Android model. [The Tech Report]
- Monitor scaler makers commit to FreeSync hardware. [The Tech Report]
- AOC's new backlight tech saves your eyeballs from harmful wavelengths. [The Tech Report]
- Ex-Googlers tackle porn search. [Fudzilla]
- Apple healthkit has bug. [Fudzilla]
- Apple update slashes battery life. [Fudzilla]
- Toshiba cuts PC unit. [Fudzilla]
- Dell is thinking about low cost ARM servers. [Fudzilla]
- Club 3D launches 4K USB 3.0 docking station. [Fudzilla]
- iPhone 6 and 6 Plus reviews are up and they are good. [Fudzilla]
- PowerColor TurboDuo R9 285 reviewed. [Fudzilla]
- MediaTek expects Android One shipments to hit 2m units. [Fudzilla]
Dear forum members,
We are delighted to inform you that our forums are back online. Every single topic and post are now on their places and everything works just as before, only better. Welcome back!
The Devil’s Canyon processors unveiled this summer push the performance bar to a new level for the LGA1150 platform. What's more, Intel says packaging optimizations make the Core i7-4790K and Core i5-4690K a real treat for overclockers.
This mainboard looks good, easy to tweak, provides excellent performance at nominal mode and with CPU overclock. And it’s simple good platform, because it’s a flagship mainboard designed and manufactured by large and well-known company.
AMD is going to significantly increase its market share in the professional graphics segment. To do this, the company had updated its FirePro series lineup. In this review we take a look at the new flagship video card for CAD/CAM, based on the Hawaii GPU, the FirePro W9100.
Crucial has dropped the price per gigabyte of SSD storage below the $0.5 mark and it is not a sale of old products. We're talking about a promising new model with high performance, excellent features and good reliability. What's the hitch? Let’s find out right now!
LGA 1150 desktop processors lineup divides not only by families with different performance classes. They have some other grading – by projected power dissipation. Ordinary desktop processors have the most spreading, but there are many models with S and T letters in name which have artificially lowered TDP. Two examples of such CPUs we have reviewed.
The mainboard has comfortable design, good features set and basic bundle. It has good overclocking power and typical performance. The mainboard has many pros, but we found one very bad thing: power consumption of GA-Z97X-Gaming 3 is too high.
MSI mainboards don’t seem to have improved much with the transition from Intel’s Z87 to Z97 chipset. Although they have actually got better in some aspects, there are some “buts” that prevent us from calling the tested model perfect
We’re going to benchmark the world’s fastest single-GPU graphics card which offers two cooling systems for the user to choose from
We’ve finally managed to lay our hands on the graphics card that is potentially the best in terms of price/performance ratio. Today we’re going to check out if the Radeon R9 280 is indeed unrivalled in its category
ASUS’s new mainboard looks improved with its updated BIOS and modern interfaces. But are all of those improvements really good? And what exactly is the difference between it and the older models? We’ll find the answers right now in this review
We all look forward to SATA Express and M.2 interfaces expansion and appearance SSDs for these interfaces. However, we can buy a SSD for PCIe bus, Plextor have gave us such opportunity already. Is it a good choice or we should wait of introducing of other drives with SATA Express and M.2 interfaces?
Previous Crucial SSDs from M500 family had a great popularity thanks to their moderate pricing. But performance of M500 series wasn't such great. That is why Crucial has developed the new M550 family with renewed controller and firmware and with new approach to NAND selection. And this refresh is very promising.
Most Popular Headlines
- News AMD Readies FX-8370, FX-8370E Microprocessors. AMD Preps Two New “Mainstream” FX Chips
- News AMD to Cut Prices on FX-9000, Other FX Processors: New Prices Revealed. AMD to Make FX Chips More Affordable, Discontinue Low-End Models
- News AMD Has No Plans to Reconsider Recommended Prices of Radeon R9 Graphics Cards. AMD Will Not Lower Recommended Prices of Radeon R9 Graphics Solutions
- Articles Crucial MX100 Review: An SSD for the Masses
- News AMD Quietly Reveals Third Iteration of GCN Architecture with Tonga GPU. AMD Unleashes Radeon R9 285 Graphics Cards, Tonga GPU, GCN 1.2 Architecture
- News AMD to Lower Prices of A-Series APUs for Back-to-School Season. New Prices of AMD A-Series APUs Revealed
- News Samsung Begins to Produce 2.13GHz 64GB DDR4 Memory Modules. Samsung Uses TSV DRAMs for 64GB DDR4 RDIMMs
- News Avexir Readies 3.40GHz DDR4 Memory Modules. DDR4 Could Hit 3.40GHz This Year
- Articles ASUS Z97-Deluxe Mainboard Review
- News Former X-Bit Labs Editor Aims to Wed Tabletop Games with Mobile Platforms. Game Master Wants to Become a New World of Warcraft
- And now for the other news..
- GTX 980 and 970 specs leaked
- Cars/Tuning/Motor Sports Thread
- Windows 9 ( logo leaked plus a few details )
- Jokey Posty :-)
- Oh the humanity of it all!!
- Best Exercise Shoes For Women
- Best Operating Footwear For Young Boys
- Top 5 Most Relaxed Operating Shoes
- The Leading 10 Necessities For Your Pay Per Click