Dear forum members,
We are delighted to inform you that our forums are back online. Every single topic and post are now on their places and everything works just as before, only better. Welcome back!
Most Popular Headlines
5. News | Other Samsung Gets $450 Million Relief in Payments to Apple. Federal Judge Cuts Down $450 Million from Samsung’s Payment to Apple
6. Articles | CPU Intel Core i7-3970X Extreme Edition Processor Review.
9. Articles | Graphics Nvidia GeForce GTX Titan 6 GB Graphics Card Review.
10. Articles | Mainboards Roundup: Six Mini-ITX Mainboards on Intel Z77 Chipset.
11. News | CPU AMD: We Are On Track With Steamroller Micro-Architecture in 2013. AMD Implies on Plans to Deliver Opteron Chips with Steamroller Cores This Year
13. Articles | CPU Contemporary APUs: AMD Trinity vs. Intel Ivy Bridge.
16. News | Graphics Nvidia: Next-Generation Maxwell Architecture Will Break New Grounds. Nvidia Proclaims Three Pillars of Maxwell Architecture
18. News | CPU Intel Starts Production of Next-Generation Haswell Microprocessors. Intel Begins to Make Core i 4000 “Haswell” Central Processing Units
Most Rated Articles
Most Discussed Headlines
1. News | CPU Chief Executive of AMD: We Are Not Interested in Low-Volume Customers. AMD Interested Only in High-Volume Design Wins
2. News | CPU AMD’s Next-Gen “Kaveri” APUs Will Require New Mainboards. AMD “Kaveri” APUs to Adopt FM2+ Form-Factor
3. News | CPU Retail Versions of Intel Core i “Haswell” Are “Hotter and Slower” Than Expected – Report. Production Haswell Processors Not As Good Overclockers As Samples – PC Makers
4. News | CPU Low-Performance of AMD Microprocessors May Be Conditioned by… Poor BIOS. Finnish Enthusiast Manages to Boost AMD Piledriver SuperPi Score by Tweaking the BIOS
5. News | CPU AMD: We Are On Track With Steamroller Micro-Architecture in 2013. AMD Implies on Plans to Deliver Opteron Chips with Steamroller Cores This Year
6. News | Graphics Nvidia Is Preparing the “Most Amazing Thing” Ever Made – Mark Rein . Nvidia Plans to Reveal a Mysterious Product in Coming Weeks
7. News | Other Disruption in South Korean Production Could Have Catastrophic Impact on Global Electronics Business. What Happens If North and South Koreas Collide in a Conflict?
8. News | Graphics AMD: Mantle Is Proprietary Now, But It Will Become Widely Available to Others. AMD Explains Why Mantle Is Not a New 3dfx Glide
9. News | Storage TDK to Withdraw from Blu-Ray Disk Manufacturing in One Year. TDK to Stop Manufacturing of Blu-Ray Disks
10. News | CPU Successor of AMD Kaveri to Feature Excavator Cores, Set to Emerge in 2015. AMD’s Longer-Term Roadmap Takes More Definite Shape
12. News | Storage Western Digital: Hard Drive Shipments Not Affected by Growing SSD Popularity. WD: HDD TAM Down to 135 Million Units, But Not Because of SSDs
13. News | CPU AMD Cans Plans to Introduce Next-Gen FX Microprocessors Next Year. Second-Gen AMD FX “Vishera” Chips to Continue Be AMD’s Highest-End Offering in 2014
14. News | CPU AMD’s Power-Efficient Eight-Core Desktop Chip Due This Week. AMD to Launch FX-8300 Processor Before Year’s End
15. News | Other Unknown AMD SoC Features 8 Bulldozer Modules, 1024 Stream Processors, 512-Bit Memory Bus [UPDATED]. Mysterious Block Diagram Shows Ultra-High-Performance AMD System-on-Chip
16. News | Other AMD: We Would Like to Use Process Technologies for Longer Periods of Time. AMD Unsure About Transition Timeframe to 20nm Node
19. News | Multimedia Next-Generation Game Consoles Good for Evolution of PC Gaming - Nvidia. With Direct3D 11.1/OpenGL 4.3 Functionality and Heterogeneous Computing, Next-Gen Consoles Will Give PC Gaming a Boost
20. News | CPU Gigabyte’s Mainboards Set to Support AMD FX Processors with 5GHz Clock-Speed. AMD “Centurion” FX Processor with Extreme Clock-Speed Confirmed by Gigabyte
Most Rated Authors
1. Sergey Lepilov
3. Ilya Gavrichenkov