Dear forum members,
We are delighted to inform you that our forums are back online. Every single topic and post are now on their places and everything works just as before, only better. Welcome back!
Most Popular Headlines
7. Articles | Graphics MSI GeForce GTX 970 Gaming 4G Graphics Card Review.
8. Articles | CPU Intel Core i7-4790K and Core i5-4690K Processors Review.
9. News | CPU Lisa Su Appointed as New CEO of Advanced Micro Devices. Rory Read Steps Down, Lisa Su Becomes New CEO of AMD
11. News | CPU AMD Unleashes AM1 Platform: Socketed “Kabini” Comes to Desktops. AMD Introduces FS1b Socket for Desktop Computers
15. News | Graphics AMD Has No Plans to Reconsider Recommended Prices of Radeon R9 Graphics Cards. AMD Will Not Lower Recommended Prices of Radeon R9 Graphics Solutions
16. Articles | Mainboards MSI Z97 MPOWER Mainboard Review: Inflexible Power.
18. News | Monitors LG’s Unique Ultra-Wide Curved 34” Display Finally Hits the Market. LG 34UC97 Available in the U.S. and the U.K.
Most Rated Articles
Most Discussed Headlines
1. News | Monitors LG’s Unique Ultra-Wide Curved 34” Display Finally Hits the Market. LG 34UC97 Available in the U.S. and the U.K.
2. News | Other Chinese Inspur to Sell Mission-Critical Servers with AMD Software, Power 8 Processors. IBM to Enter Chinese Big Data Market with the Help from Inspur
3. News | CPU AMD Preps a New FX-Series Microprocessor with Bundled Liquid Cooling. AMD Readies a Response to Intel’s Devil’s Canyon
5. News | Multimedia Microsoft Vows to Release Xbox 360 Emulator for Xbox One. Microsoft Xbox One May Gain Compatibility with Xbox 360 Games
7. News | CPU AMD to Introduce New High-Performance Micro-Architecture in 2015 – Report. The Future Of AMD’s High-Performance Chips Starts to Look Brighter
8. News | CPU AMD to Cut Prices on FX-9000, Other FX Processors: New Prices Revealed. AMD to Make FX Chips More Affordable, Discontinue Low-End Models
9. News | CPU Intel Core i7-5960X “Haswell-E” De-Lidded: Twelve Cores and Alloy-Based Thermal Interface. Intel Core i7-5960X Uses “Haswell-EP” Die, Promises Good Overclocking Potential
10. News | Graphics Microsoft Unleashes DirectX 12: One API for PCs, Mobile Gadgets and Xbox One. Microsoft Promises Increased Performance, New Features with DirectX 12
11. News | CPU Chief Exec of Intel: Broadwell-Based PCs Will Be Available by Christmas. Intel Broadwell-Powered PCs Will Unlikely Be Available for the Back-to-School Season
12. News | CPU AMD Unleashes AM1 Platform: Socketed “Kabini” Comes to Desktops. AMD Introduces FS1b Socket for Desktop Computers
14. News | Graphics AMD Has No Plans to Reconsider Recommended Prices of Radeon R9 Graphics Cards. AMD Will Not Lower Recommended Prices of Radeon R9 Graphics Solutions
15. News | Graphics Crytek to Adopt AMD Mantle Mantle API for CryEngine. Leading Game Developer Adopts AMD Mantle
17. News | CPU Intel to Release Its First 4GHz Microprocessor in Coming Weeks. Intel’s New Core i7-4790K “Devil’s Canyon” to Be Clocked at 4GHz
18. News | Other PC Shipments to Fall by 6% in 2014 and Decline Through 2018 – Analysts. Tough Times Ahead for the PC Market
20. News | Storage Failures of Hard Disk Drives Remain the Leading Cause of Data Loss. HDDs Remain the Most Popular Storage Technology and the Common Cause of Data Loss
Most Rated Authors
1. Sergey Lepilov
2. Ilya Gavrichenkov