Dear forum members,
We are delighted to inform you that our forums are back online. Every single topic and post are now on their places and everything works just as before, only better. Welcome back!
Most Popular Headlines
7. Articles | Graphics MSI GeForce GTX 970 Gaming 4G Graphics Card Review.
8. Articles | CPU Intel Core i7-4790K and Core i5-4690K Processors Review.
10. News | CPU AMD Unleashes AM1 Platform: Socketed “Kabini” Comes to Desktops. AMD Introduces FS1b Socket for Desktop Computers
11. News | CPU Lisa Su Appointed as New CEO of Advanced Micro Devices. Rory Read Steps Down, Lisa Su Becomes New CEO of AMD
14. Articles | Mainboards MSI Z97 MPOWER Mainboard Review: Inflexible Power.
15. News | Graphics AMD Has No Plans to Reconsider Recommended Prices of Radeon R9 Graphics Cards. AMD Will Not Lower Recommended Prices of Radeon R9 Graphics Solutions
20. News | Graphics AMD Quietly Reveals Third Iteration of GCN Architecture with Tonga GPU. AMD Unleashes Radeon R9 285 Graphics Cards, Tonga GPU, GCN 1.2 Architecture
Most Rated Articles
Most Discussed Headlines
1. News | Monitors LG’s Unique Ultra-Wide Curved 34” Display Finally Hits the Market. LG 34UC97 Available in the U.S. and the U.K.
2. News | Other Chinese Inspur to Sell Mission-Critical Servers with AMD Software, Power 8 Processors. IBM to Enter Chinese Big Data Market with the Help from Inspur
3. News | CPU AMD Preps a New FX-Series Microprocessor with Bundled Liquid Cooling. AMD Readies a Response to Intel’s Devil’s Canyon
5. News | Multimedia Microsoft Vows to Release Xbox 360 Emulator for Xbox One. Microsoft Xbox One May Gain Compatibility with Xbox 360 Games
7. News | CPU AMD to Introduce New High-Performance Micro-Architecture in 2015 – Report. The Future Of AMD’s High-Performance Chips Starts to Look Brighter
8. News | Graphics Nvidia Reveals First Graphics Cards Based on Maxwell Architecture. Nvidia Introduces GeForce GTX 750-Series Graphics Cards, GM107 GPU
9. News | CPU Intel Core i7-5960X “Haswell-E” De-Lidded: Twelve Cores and Alloy-Based Thermal Interface. Intel Core i7-5960X Uses “Haswell-EP” Die, Promises Good Overclocking Potential
10. News | Graphics Microsoft Unleashes DirectX 12: One API for PCs, Mobile Gadgets and Xbox One. Microsoft Promises Increased Performance, New Features with DirectX 12
11. News | CPU Chief Exec of Intel: Broadwell-Based PCs Will Be Available by Christmas. Intel Broadwell-Powered PCs Will Unlikely Be Available for the Back-to-School Season
12. News | CPU AMD to Cut Prices on FX-9000, Other FX Processors: New Prices Revealed. AMD to Make FX Chips More Affordable, Discontinue Low-End Models
13. News | CPU AMD Unleashes AM1 Platform: Socketed “Kabini” Comes to Desktops. AMD Introduces FS1b Socket for Desktop Computers
15. News | CPU Intel Describes Next-Gen Xeon E7 “Ivy Town”: 15 Cores, New Topology, New Levels of Performance. Intel Reveals Xeon E7-8800v2 Specs Ahead of Launch
17. News | Graphics Crytek to Adopt AMD Mantle Mantle API for CryEngine. Leading Game Developer Adopts AMD Mantle
19. News | CPU Intel to Release Its First 4GHz Microprocessor in Coming Weeks. Intel’s New Core i7-4790K “Devil’s Canyon” to Be Clocked at 4GHz
20. News | Graphics AMD Has No Plans to Reconsider Recommended Prices of Radeon R9 Graphics Cards. AMD Will Not Lower Recommended Prices of Radeon R9 Graphics Solutions
Most Rated Authors
1. Sergey Lepilov
2. Ilya Gavrichenkov