Dear forum members,
We are delighted to inform you that our forums are back online. Every single topic and post are now on their places and everything works just as before, only better. Welcome back!
Most Popular Headlines
8. News | CPU AMD Unleashes AM1 Platform: Socketed “Kabini” Comes to Desktops. AMD Introduces FS1b Socket for Desktop Computers
9. Articles | CPU Intel Core i7-4790K and Core i5-4690K Processors Review.
10. Articles | Graphics MSI GeForce GTX 970 Gaming 4G Graphics Card Review.
12. Articles | Mainboards MSI Z97 MPOWER Mainboard Review: Inflexible Power.
16. News | CPU Lisa Su Appointed as New CEO of Advanced Micro Devices. Rory Read Steps Down, Lisa Su Becomes New CEO of AMD
17. News | Graphics AMD Has No Plans to Reconsider Recommended Prices of Radeon R9 Graphics Cards. AMD Will Not Lower Recommended Prices of Radeon R9 Graphics Solutions
19. News | Monitors Taiwanese Panel Manufacturers Have Aggressive Plans for 4K Panels – Analysts. Panels from Innolux and AUO May Account for More Than Half of All 4K Shipments in 2014
20. News | CPU AMD to Introduce New High-Performance Micro-Architecture in 2015 – Report. The Future Of AMD’s High-Performance Chips Starts to Look Brighter
Most Rated Articles
Most Discussed Headlines
1. News | CPU AMD’s Kaveri Chip Manufactured Using “APU-Optimized” Process Technology. AMD Sacrificed High CPU Clock-Speeds to Build Better APU with Kaveri
2. News | CPU AMD: Mullins and Beema Will Beat Intel Atom “Bay Trail”. AMD Describes Competitive Advantages of Next-Gen Ultra-Low-Power APUs
3. News | Multimedia AMD Officially Begins to Sell A-Series “Kaveri” APUs. Two Kaveri APU Models Now Available for Purchase
4. News | CPU AMD Finally Introduces “Kaveri” APU with “Steamroller” x86 Cores. AMD: A10-7850K “Kaveri” Is 24% - 87% Faster Than Intel’s Core i5-4670K “Haswell”
6. News | Mobile Nvidia Announces Tegra K1 Application Processors for Mobile Electronics. Nvidia Unveils Code-Named “Logan” Mobile SoC with Integrated Kepler Graphics
7. News | CPU AMD Preps a New FX-Series Microprocessor with Bundled Liquid Cooling. AMD Readies a Response to Intel’s Devil’s Canyon
8. News | CPU AMD Develops Behemoth Chip with Sixteen Cores on Single Die. AMD Has Sixteen-Core Steamroller-Based Processors in the Works
9. News | Multimedia Samsung, Sharp, Phillips Demonstrate Prototype 8K Ultra-High-Definition TVs at CES. 8K TV Prototypes Make Unexpected Debut at Consumer Electronics Show
10. News | CPU Thank You, Consoles: AMD’s Posts Good Results Amid Drop of Microprocessor Sales. Game Consoles Help AMD to Boost Sales Amid Declining Shipments of Microprocessors
12. News | CPU Intel May Introduce First “Broadwell” Chips in Q3 – Report. Intel’s Next “Broadwell” Processors May Emerge Earlier Than Expected
13. News | CPU AMD Will Reduce Focus on High-Performance Multi-Core Chips for Servers. New AMD Server Roadmap Reveals Company’s Server Plans for 2015
14. News | Multimedia Microsoft Vows to Release Xbox 360 Emulator for Xbox One. Microsoft Xbox One May Gain Compatibility with Xbox 360 Games
17. News | CPU AMD to Introduce New High-Performance Micro-Architecture in 2015 – Report. The Future Of AMD’s High-Performance Chips Starts to Look Brighter
19. News | Other Microsoft Might Launch Windows 9 “Threshold” This November – Rumour. Microsoft Rumoured to RTM Windows 9 in Late October
20. News | Graphics Nvidia Reveals First Graphics Cards Based on Maxwell Architecture. Nvidia Introduces GeForce GTX 750-Series Graphics Cards, GM107 GPU
Most Rated Authors
1. Sergey Lepilov
2. Ilya Gavrichenkov