Although Advanced Micro Devices remains tight-lipped when exactly its next-generation accelerated processing units for low-power devices are set to hit the market, it remains confident that its new chips will be very competitive against Intel Corp.’s Atom system-on-chips that belong to the Bay Trail family.

This year AMD plans to introduce two new mobile accelerated processing unit (APU) products. The code-named Beema (2W SDP) and Mullins (10W – 25W SDP) system-on-chips will address various devices, such as 2-in-1s, ultrathin notebooks as well as tablets. Both new system-on-chip families – Beema and Mullins – offer two or four “Puma” x86 cores, AMD Radeon graphics engine based on GCN architecture and are made using a 28nm system-on-chip process technology.

The latest AMD APUs also support Microsoft InstantGo for faster wake times and to ensure data such as email actively refresh in standby. Both new processor families are also the first to integrate an AMD-developed platform security processor based on the ARM Cortex-A5 featuring ARM TrustZone technology for enhanced data security.

Thanks to improved Puma x86 micro-architecture, new graphics engine powered by the same technology that is found inside the PlayStation 4 and the Xbox One as well as various other tweaks, AMD expects its new APUs to be better compared to Intel’s offerings based on Silvermont micro-architecture.

“Mullins and Beema are really targeted at the low power APU space. We just showed some of the latest performance metrics at CES, and what you will see is that on graphics performance, it is substantially better. We’re talking about 250% better than the comparable Bay Trail products. What is different is on the compute performance, where we had traditionally been not as strong, we see significant performance improvements,” said Lisa Su, senior vice president and general manager of global business units at AMD, during a conference call with investors and financial analysts.

While the upcoming AMD APUs code-named Beema and Mullins will most likely provide higher performance in applications that require graphics processing horsepower, it should be kept in mind that AMD’s APU only support Microsoft Windows 8 operating system (OS) at the moment. Intel’s Atom “Bay Trail” system-on-chips can be integrated into devices running both Google Android and Microsoft Windows OSes, which gives Intel a huge trump against AMD. Perhaps, by the time AMD ships its new chips, it will manage to make them compatible with Google Android, which is about to become the No. 1 platform for media tablets. However, it remains to be seen how well AMD’s Beema and Mullins perform in Android environment.

The new AMD processors for mobile and ultra-mobile applications are planned to be launched in the first half of this year; exact launch timeframes are unknown.

Tags: AMD, Mullins, Beema, Fusion, 28nm, Puma, GCN, Radeon, Bay Trail, Atom, Intel, Android, Windows, Microsoft

Discussion started: 01/25/14 12:31:01 AM
Latest comment: 02/25/14 09:17:43 AM

The good news is that laptop and portable makers agree that AMD's Kaveri and Beema/Mullins are excellent performers so they are ordering these APUs en mass. For the first time AMD APUs will be powering the top line laptops and offering consumers a far better value than anything Intel has to offer in this segment.
11 7 [Posted by: beenthere  | Date: 01/25/14 12:31:01 AM]

How exactly do you know that the industry has changed its mind about AMD's APUs and it is now widely adopting the new chips?!

What top of the line design wins are you talking about?!

I'd be very happy to see this come true, but I simply don't see the products.

I can't understand why a product designer would ever chose an Intel Atom over an AMD Temash or Kabini for a new Windows 8 tablet, but unfortunately, most of them go with Intel.

This is partly explained by all Intel's marketing funds and even obvious bribes, but also explained by Intel's market influence.

Even so, premium products based on AMD's APUs, I don't see anything like that.
4 1 [Posted by: East17  | Date: 01/25/14 06:25:32 PM]

AMD announced, in its conference call, that it had tier 1 design wins for its HSA APUs. I reckon that it will be mostly Lenovo wins for the Chinese market, where they'll offer options for either Intel or AMD in the one ultra-portable chassis. These should be coming Q3. But AMD really needs to get them going by Q2.
2 2 [Posted by: linuxlowdown  | Date: 01/26/14 11:31:17 PM]

show the post
0 6 [Posted by: amdzorz  | Date: 01/27/14 11:19:58 AM]

And your opinion rating hasn't moved from one red bar yet.
0 2 [Posted by: linuxlowdown  | Date: 01/28/14 09:42:57 AM]

omg.. oh wait I don't care. :p This site is amd heavy so that is no shock..
0 1 [Posted by: amdzorz  | Date: 01/28/14 10:42:28 AM]

...Perhaps, by the time AMD ships its new chips, it will manage to make them compatible with Google Android, which is about to become the No. 1 platform for media tablets...

The market segment for x86 Android is still small. AMD needs to focus on where it can make some money.

Besides, some would argue that Intel's Bay-Trail already negates the need for the ARM-based Windows RT. To the same token, if AMD can get Beema/Mullins to run Windows well, they shouldn't have to worry about the ability to run Android on these chips.

3 2 [Posted by: gamoniac  | Date: 01/25/14 01:51:23 AM]

show the post
1 8 [Posted by: Anh Tuan Pham  | Date: 01/25/14 04:09:58 AM]

BayTrail on N8 would be a coup des tartes and pretty sure Google would get a free chip.
3 2 [Posted by: Tukee44  | Date: 01/25/14 12:41:29 PM]

well they can run fifa2013 on windows 8.1(As seen on ces2014) on a mullins and have also the collaboration with bluestacks... so they seem to go both ways
2 1 [Posted by: tcube  | Date: 01/26/14 09:04:53 AM]

The problem for AMD has never been not having a superior product... it has been Intel's grip on OEM's and the channel. AMD's future rides on Intel bribes.

Hector Ruiz: "... the products that AMD created in the mid 2000's were so superior to what Intel had and still AMD were unable to earn their fair share of the market".

AMD slide Mullins/Beema vs BayTral performance

Quote UMPC Portable: "In the graph above we’re seeing a ‘Mullins’ 4-core APU beating Baytrail-T at PCMark by 20%. More interesting is the 3DMark11 scores with 2.5X performance for Mullins and 3.5X performance for Beema over Baytrail-T and Baytrail-M respectively. Unfortunately the details on the parts used isn’t given".
16 9 [Posted by: linuxlowdown  | Date: 01/25/14 05:31:10 AM]

show the post
1 20 [Posted by: cosminmcm  | Date: 01/25/14 06:26:30 AM]

Nope. And you even had the tenacity to thumb me down.
7 6 [Posted by: linuxlowdown  | Date: 01/25/14 07:14:01 AM]

show the post
2 15 [Posted by: cosminmcm  | Date: 01/25/14 10:32:24 AM]

Cosmine, nu te fa de ras!
0 2 [Posted by: mosu  | Date: 01/26/14 09:36:06 AM]

AMD slide Mullins/Beema vs BayTral performance

Do people still take AMD slides seriously ?
2 1 [Posted by: maroon1  | Date: 01/27/14 11:43:34 AM]

Most of the comments remind one of 2 kids discussing whether their Dad's Ford is better than the others kid's Dad's Chev.
Both work!
One Co. went bankrupt and had to be bailed out with Uncle Sam's money. but this does not seem to register with the children saying " Nah. Nah nar Nah" to each other.
Please both sides grow up. It boils down to whose marketing arm can tell the biggest porkies and get away with it in addition to who has the bigger advertising budget to ensure favorable copy.
4 2 [Posted by: tedstoy  | Date: 01/25/14 07:10:06 AM]

Whilst that may be true, there's more politics and underhandedness than what you simply assert.
3 5 [Posted by: linuxlowdown  | Date: 01/25/14 07:19:14 AM]

The antecedence of both makers has a lot to do with the state of mind of the commentators. This is even more prevalent with ARM chips.
4 2 [Posted by: tedstoy  | Date: 01/25/14 07:27:19 AM]

AMD better fix that windows 8 only availability, or they will be in financial trouble, and any tablet that is chained to RT, or full 8, will be an instent failure! If AMD can not allow a full Linux distro to run, and have the Full deaktop OpenCL. openGL, etc, full desktop driver support, like Nvidia has for its New Tegra K1(arm refrence, and coustom denver ARM core based) tablets then it is a no SALE. To both Nvidia, and AMD if your tablet CPU/GPU SKUs, that the OEM will be using in tablets, can not run the full linux, then I will not be buying any tablets based on these new CPU/GPU chips. Android is for content consumption, better encourage more OEMs using Nvidia's K1, or AMD's Mullins and Beema to offer some SKUs that run full a linux distro, or Android products, that can have full linux versions side loaded! What is the use of having the Nvidia K1 Tegra chips based devices and touting their ability to use the full desktop versions of openGL, openCL, without having the ability to run a tablet with a full Linux distro! No full Linux distro based tablets, means there will be no content creators purchasing tablets(based on these CPUs/APUs), windows RT is a no go(chianed to M$ store), windows 8 is a no go (bloat ware infested, resource hog in a tablet form factor without a power hog of a CPU), Android is for content consumption(same for Win RT), not creation, SO only a light weight full linux distro with the open source software that I use will be my reason to ever buy a tablet. If any Tablet OEM can make a tablet that can run Gimp, and Blender[for Mesh modeling], etc. (these programs can run on full Linux) then the sales potential will be great for students , and content creators, as most pro Graphics Tablets run in the $800.00+ range.
4 2 [Posted by: BigChiefRunAmok  | Date: 01/25/14 11:12:43 AM]

Hrm... the presented micro pc with mullins playing fifa2013 was full windows... what makes you think you can not transform it in a linux box or install w7 on it? Plus as you said it would be stupid... but i wonder what made you think they would make such limitations?
4 1 [Posted by: tcube  | Date: 01/25/14 03:59:40 PM]

I would rather have a tablet that came from the OEM, with a linux distro pre installed, I own enough laptops, so I probably will not need a new laptop for some years! Linux(full) can be configured to take very little resources and is not fixed like windows is, to prevent some bloatware from being uninstalled! Give me a lightweight full Linux and not Android, to run my blender[mesh modeling/editing] and gimp on a linux based tablet, and I am good to go. Tablets designed for windows 8, or any windows version, is not what I want in a tablet, Linux has decades of use on low power ARM devices, and is by its very nature a low overhead OS! I am very impressed by Nvidia's Tegra K1(both ARM refrence versions, and ARM denver versions) especially, the ability to utilize the Desktop versions of openGL, etc. Blender's 3D editing is OpenGL driven(full desktop OpenGL, not openGL ES) and I should be able to do some fairly high polygon count mesh modeling on any Linux tablet device running the terga K1, Gimp uses ogenGL and now openCL, so a tablet with the K1 will make a good creative tool, as long as the tablet can run full linux. Any Tablet based on the K1, Beema, or Mullins, must have a Full Linux, and will run longer for what I need than any windows version, I do not hate android, but android is a consumption oriented OS, so I need the flexibility of full Linux, and Linux's natural ability to run in a resources constrained tablet environment, while still having the functionality of a full OS! If AMD can get full desktop driver support in a tablet device, then I will also give AMD's Mullins and Beema a look too, but AMDs windows 8 only, is not looking too good, and ANY tablet device running that train wreck RT, with its hardware chained to RT only, will only take up more landfill space, and never make it off of the shelves. I do not need a Tablet for gaming, or consumption, I need a tablet for creating, and a Tablet based around the K1, would be a great mobile way to work with gimp for graphics, and Blender mesh modeling while traveling or commuting (I have other devices for rendering). M$'s attempts with windows RT, so hastily stripped down, and ineffectual, shows the M$ windows true unsuitability for low cost tablets, while Linux without any difficulty can work on Phones/tablets, and the raspberry pi, and offer a fully functional OS on tablets.

"but i wonder what made you think they would make such limitations" AMD's Linux graphics Driver history! AMD did not have the drivers ready for Steam Box/OS beta testing.

I would love it if Steam would develop a Steam OS for Tablets, and Nvidias K1 based devices would be the place to start, and AMD also, but in AMD's case I will believe it when see a tablet based on Mullins or Beema running a full linux distro, Nvidia's use of Android at least tells me that they have the Linux kernel working on a tablet, and that full linux is only a few app-gets away, provided the device's hardware is not fixed, as with M$'s crap.

Steam OS is based on Debian Stable, so any debian functionality is a just matter of sudo apt-get.
1 1 [Posted by: BigChiefRunAmok  | Date: 01/25/14 06:24:48 PM]

Both mullins and beema are full x86 not like intels atom, stripped down versions. They showed full windows 8.1 + fifa2013(none being a special version whatsoever) which tells me that any and all linux distros could run on that thing (possibly even with the current open source drivers). But gimp + blender on a tablet even with an amd or K1 chip will be still very slideshowish... gimp must be one of the worst optimized softwares I've seen in a long time... Blender isn't the best either. AMDs native drivers for linux are quite sparse to put it mildly, you're right, but the open source ones are quite good you know(they can still provide around 80~ of native AMD drivers). I managed to run hardware acceleration with both native and opensource drivers, albeit the native onese had a nice little watermark with "unsupported hardware" which was kind of frustrating. I use os drivers on ubuntu no idea how good they are for debian but you can always compile them yourself.

What you can also expect is much improved optimizations occurring when the HSA SDKs hit the web, I kind of think linux will be the quickest to adopt these. Gimp or Blender would greatly benefit from a HSA SDK compilation.

Plus support of the docking cable would make your tablet much nicer... plus with amd's configurable TDP I hope you can increase the TDP wen docked so you would have a valid lightweight work station
4 2 [Posted by: tcube  | Date: 01/26/14 05:36:16 AM]

valid opinion!
1 1 [Posted by: mosu  | Date: 01/26/14 09:40:12 AM]

Gimp and Blinder run just fine, and are Light on the wallet as well(free)! As blender and gimp have both have Linux versions, as well a windows versions, why have M$'s appstore bloatware, plus M$'s, any windows based, bloat clogging up a tablets already small storage/memory space resources. A linux Distro can be streamlined to run only the functions/services necessary to run Gimp, Blender, and vital OS services, and for my use, the only thing I want the Linux based tablet for is Blender and gimp, and I can do more things Image wise using gimp, and then bringing the single gimp image into Blender, and running it through the node editor, than can be done with the costly software, that everybody has been fooled into thinking they need, also for Blender on a tablet my use will be mostly for mesh editing, but Blender has a very powerfull node editor and full compositor that comes in very handy for single image editing/affects also. For students, any device Built around the Nvidia tegra K1, will be a good power efficient low cost way, for graphics, and 3d mesh modeling, without having to spend $800.00+(for just the hardware alone) on some x86 based "pro" tablets. The K1 with its full desktop driver ability, and (for the First time) a mobile SKU with desktop kepler based graphics, and the ability to use the graphics GPU for general purpose compute, gimp has openCL acceleration too now. I know that Valve sees the potential of these new tablet CPU/GPU APU type chips, from both Nvidia, and AMD(future ARM based APUs) and begins to develop a steam OS for the new tablets, built around the k1, mullins and Beema, The Linux running on ARM, history goes back to the beginnings of the low power using, low cost, and now will be even more a usefull, flexable, affordable solution, than the WinTel based ecosystem has ever had. I do not care about the "unsupported" claims I have laptops for that(dual booting win 7, and linux), and I Know that Gabe understands to Needs of the Content creators, as well as the gamers, and a Steam OS for tablets, with its debian roots, will make a great Linux Gimp/Blender creative tool for the indipendent gamimg/graphics community, that is a integral part of the gaming industry. Steam OS needs to be brought to the tablets based around these new powerfull CPU/GPU/APUs.
0 1 [Posted by: BigChiefRunAmok  | Date: 01/26/14 01:38:41 PM]

Well they may run just fine but nowhere as smooth and fast as Photoshop and Maya for instance (I quite literally had a shock when I tried using them a few years back, they were, at least back then, 2-3 times slower in anything, I remember I could use illustrator and photoshop in parallel and switch between them quite fast but the computer stuttered when I did even a resize in gimp) but hey they are open source so some guys volunteered lots of hours to their development so chapeau! And I do get your point fully! I'm a programmer, not an artist(so my usage of both is quite limited) but I do see the appeal of using open source software quite clearly!

Well... The K1 chip will certainly have a GPU advantage over Apple I would be amazed if they wouldn't. But you forget that in tablets space Mullins does also have full GCN with full OGL/OCL/Shared support + HSA from the looks of it, so it will be much more efficient in moving data between GPU and CPU with proper OCL/OGL drivers so I expect here a big bump. As far as I can see NVIDIA's hUMA won't come with the K1 chip and not earlier then maxwell based apu's so even if the Mullins gpu will be underpowered it will be much more efficient because of this. And HSA enabled OCL/OGL drivers are coming too(q1 as far as I remember).

Drivers for AMD exist now for SteamOS so I expect as soon as the HSA SDK roll out to see many improvements and I kind of think the linux community will adopt it much faster then windows. So you might see a lot of improved software. As I said previously both gimp and blender would benefit greatly from AMDs architecture and HSA compilation.

If history is anything to go by there will be Ubuntu and possibly even SteamOS powered tablets based on Mullins directly from OEMs.
0 1 [Posted by: tcube  | Date: 01/26/14 06:00:49 PM]

Photoshop and Maya for instance, (I quite literally had a shock when I priced the software) are way too much for me at the current moment, and my money after the bills are paid is mostly paying for the dentist, so maybe she can afford Photoshop and Maya, but I'll make dew with open source just fine.
0 1 [Posted by: BigChiefRunAmok  | Date: 01/27/14 01:20:28 PM]

) nobody said they are cheap :D Open source is always a valid alternative!
0 1 [Posted by: tcube  | Date: 01/27/14 05:59:46 PM]

It's imperative to run kernel 3.14 along with Catalyst drivers for Rx AMD cards due to interoperability for TDP regulation.
0 2 [Posted by: linuxlowdown  | Date: 01/27/14 12:09:33 AM]

"While the upcoming AMD APUs code-named Beema and Mullins will most likely provide higher performance in applications that require graphics processing horsepower, it should be kept in mind that AMD’s APU only support Microsoft Windows 8 operating system (OS) at the moment."
As cited from the above article.
0 1 [Posted by: caring1  | Date: 01/26/14 08:57:24 PM]

Yeah that is stupid as cpu's don't support os's but the other way round. You have a cpu and os availability for it is made, i'm quite sure that there will be hacks to get w7 on these too and have 0 doubt that linux will have ANY troubles getting distros for them out. Plus it's never been done that any one mainstream x86 only works with only one single os... you see...there is an atm at the end. The chip is unreleased so i'd call for patience.
0 1 [Posted by: tcube  | Date: 01/27/14 01:05:24 AM]

Well i want a 4.5 watt micro full windows 8.1windows pc that is able to play bf4 in hd with medium details on mantle... or using multiple screens in office works via the docking cable. If mullins is abele to deliver this it would open a whole new market... smart tv's market using full pc's instead of lowly arms... also would be a very nice casual gaming machine/steam machine.
1 2 [Posted by: tcube  | Date: 01/25/14 03:50:39 PM]

Well good luck with that, and the Denver ARMv8 ISA custom CPU cores, as well as the Apple ARMv8 custom A7 cores, are not based on the ARM holdings refrence designs, they only run the ARMv8 instruction set, and are All Nvidia, and All Apple custom designs, and both have a wider superscalar design, Apple's A7 benches more like a laptop CPU! So make sure you are not quoting any of ARM holdings' refrence designs, and expect AMD to be offering some custom ARMv8 ISA based APUs in the future.
3 2 [Posted by: BigChiefRunAmok  | Date: 01/25/14 06:53:18 PM]

So? Does any of the 2 chips run full windows 8.1 yet? Thought so... If mullins can run office and games in hd and a browser it would be exactly what MOST home user would need (besides fullHD playback of blurays and others trivial things like that)

The advantage of mullins on a TV is that it allows you to use the software stack you're used to (or most of the people are) which is windows + office + browser + a mediaplayer and any other things like that... These won't require recompiling software or any special version you just use what you have. THAT is the point of it.

Apples and NVIDIAs ARM cores may even outperform it, it doesn't matter windows has much more of an infrastructure as we speak.

How come we even compare an x86 core with an arm anyway? We are taling full x86 with the entire instructionset available and in pure efficiency they are better then even steamroller(the jaguar cores used in temash that is... mullins and beema are based on an improved jaguar, bobcat I think, so it might ridicule steamroller in efficiency). Now I don't dismiss apple's and nvidia's chips they may produce performance comparable to an i3/A6 in a portable package... it would still not change anything.

So full PC with full x86 quadcore + full ogl & ocl GCN cores (2/3 from what I remember) in the size of a phablet with 128gb ssd is more than what most people use on a daily basis as home computers. Plus AMD has already announced support for both android inside windows much like intel did so you can execute both, any windows software and also any android app... so the nvidia locked down app mediul case evaporates(Apple is at a clear advantage here). It will all come down to performance and since both AMD and Intel have chips eons more powerful than anything apple or nvidia can come up with in the short term they can just throw more power at the problem and be done with it. Remember if it sits atop the tv or ducktaped inside it or at the back of your tv you won't give a damn if it uses 4 , 15 or 35 watts, as long as it doesn't burn a hole in your tv it's good. So if apple and nvidia indeed take much of the said tv space with the yet-to-be-seen chips that "trounce the competition" both intel and amd will just say well... ok let's see how you fare against an A6|A8|A10 / i3|i5|i7 and there is where it ends.

But I think both apple and nvidia target mobile/ultra mobile which is mostly taboo for intel and amd so they will go head to head rather then fight the old guys in the industry. And I bet my money on Apple winning BIG this round, Qualcomm has awakened the dragon with it's dominance. Apple has designed chips before for anything from desktops to laptops so they have a lot of experience and a lot more money then anybody else in the industry except Samsung which doesn't have the necessary skills to build a chip from ground up so it will take a while before we see first 100% Samsung design and fabing of a chip.
0 2 [Posted by: tcube  | Date: 01/26/14 06:07:45 AM]

Windows is not welcome on any tablet, that I may buy, no windows bloat, no wndows RT hardware chains leading straight to the M$ store, I do not want a closed ecosystem tablet, any more than I want a closed ecosystem Laptop/PC. I am waiting for a tablet that is steam OS based, and debian is the vanilla that many Linux flavors are based on, including Steam OS, I use mostly Open Source, and my tablet OS must be Linux based. I do not need any Intel based tablets for what I need a tablet for, Intel has a bad history with graphics drivers, and graphics driver support, on my laptops. What I need the most on any tablet that I may buy, is a full open OS, not tied to any companies revenue stream by default, and even my laptops will never have 8.* on them, just 7, and Linux in dual boot, and Linux after 2020, or what ever win 7's EOL date happens to be( I suspect that 7, will be extended like XP). Apple's work with the A7, is proof positive that ARM ISA Based, wide superscalar designs, and HSA aware GPU/CPU custom designs, can outperform x86 in many ways on the Tablet based based devices, from Apple, as well as Nvidia(Denver), AMD will be bringing their own ARMv8 ISA custom wide superscalar designs, HSA APU wise, to the market also.

I fully expect Apple with its A8, to have a device that can run a laptop just fine, and Maybe it could use both AMD's or Nvidia's descrete GPUs, while still being able to utilize its A8 graphics at the same time also, something that Intel refuses to do with with its x86 products. If AMD get an x86 based APU working great along side its Mobile descrete GPUs, is stands a great chance of getting the Apple macbook pro business, and Apple will spend the money on the software side to fully utilize any and all of AMD's APU HSA hardware features, that will take other OEMs time to take advantage of, still the macbook Airs, may be using the A8, and no x86 based products.
1 2 [Posted by: BigChiefRunAmok  | Date: 01/26/14 02:21:57 PM]

Well I don't think you can't install 7 on these... I get it with no company reliance, I really do! I get the point but I don't think you would have a problem to install any of those os's. I use ubuntu when I want to be completely independent and compile whatever I need for it if not available... Btw ubuntu is quite good you should try it, software and community support is really good for it.
0 1 [Posted by: tcube  | Date: 01/26/14 04:55:19 PM]

A Steam Linux OS will be just fine, even ubuntu is based on debian, but I think that a tablet based Steam OS will be getting good OpenGL, OpenCL, as well as other driver updates from Steam/Steam OS partners, and Blender And Gimp will benifit indirectly and directly through Steam's upstream care for its downstream gaming platforms. A steam OS for tablets, built around Nvidia's Tegra K1, and AMD's Mullins and Beema would be better than most others, as a Steam ecosystem and OS will be well cared for, and would greatly benifit creative uses, as well as gaming. I would love to see some Steam branded tablets, and Steam has always been assoicated with open software users. Props to Gabe, and the Debian developers, they are probably evaluating tablets (K1, Mullins, Beema) as I write this.

My HP probook laptop ships with a Linux distro (Suse), so I know the driver support is there for the probook, better yet it came with a windows 7 upgrade from windows 8.*(those 8 DVDs make good coasters), so it's 7 and Suse until the Security patches for 7 run out.
0 1 [Posted by: BigChiefRunAmok  | Date: 01/27/14 01:13:29 PM]

You'll have to wait a couple of years so 14 nm tech matures enough.
0 1 [Posted by: mosu  | Date: 01/26/14 09:43:03 AM]

Sorry AMD, that kind of performance will require at least twice of the quadcore Bay-Trail.
0 1 [Posted by: zodiacfml  | Date: 01/27/14 06:27:38 AM]

Where are AMD's ARM based designs? x86 is no where in the mobile space.
0 1 [Posted by: hahnchen  | Date: 01/27/14 04:31:10 PM]