Advanced Micro Devices on Monday announced the arrival of its “Never Settle: Reloaded” game bundling campaign, the sequel to last year’s “Never Settle” program. With the new deals offered by AMD, gamers who buy select AMD Radeon HD 7800- and Radeon HD 7900-series graphics cards will get from two to six new game titles, including BioShock Infinite, Crysis 3, DmC Devil May Cry and Tomb Raider.

“AMD knows gaming and in 2013 we plan to make a huge mark on the industry. Today we begin that journey by showing the world that the best PC game developers are AMD Gaming Evolved partners. The ‘Never Settle: Reloaded’ bundle clearly stands apart from anything else in the market. Gaming has always been, and will remain, the core of the AMD graphics strategy and success. In 2013, we plan to forge greater inroads into the gaming industry and it begins with packaging this year’s biggest games with the best graphics hardware from AMD,” said Matt Skynner, corporate vice president and general manager of AMD Graphics.

Last year AMD already offered free games with the purchase of certain graphics cards. Thanks to the campaign, sales of AMD Radeon HD 7700-, 7800- and 7900-series graphics cards improved considerably in the channel, according to the company’s management. The new campaign will probably call even more users to buy AMD’s graphics solutions. Potentially, the campaign may also boost adoption of multi-GPU AMD CrossFireX configurations, especially among gamers looking forward to play Crysis 3 title maximum quality settings.

The “Never Settle: Reloaded” bundle offers the following games when purchased with select AMD Radeon HD 7900 and HD 7800 families of graphics cards:

Tags: AMD, Radeon, GCN, Southern Islands, ATI

Discussion started: 02/05/13 07:57:40 AM
Latest comment: 04/12/13 09:33:44 AM

I'm confused, this promotion is worldwide?
I mean I'm about to get a 7850 here in Greece, do I enter the S/N or something, somewhere and I get the steam keys?
0 0 [Posted by: nitro912gr  | Date: 02/05/13 07:57:40 AM]

not every 7850 gets it. I think it needs to say it on the package. That you actually get a game bundle.
1 0 [Posted by: campdude  | Date: 02/05/13 08:43:29 AM]

Thanks, I will keep that in mind, not that I have many options, I will have to pick from 1-2 cards that are below 180 euros
0 0 [Posted by: nitro912gr  | Date: 02/05/13 09:20:30 AM]

Just check with the retailer if they have the deal running. You should get a coupon that has a key on it. You scratch the coupon and enter that key on AMD's Gaming Evolved website with URL on the coupon. Then you get sent Steam/Origin keys to your email based on the information you fill in on the website.

If you are going with 2 low end cards for CF, I'd recommend against it. It's better to pick up a single HD7950/7970 and OC it than HD7850 in CF.
1 0 [Posted by: BestJinjo  | Date: 02/05/13 11:00:58 PM]

Thanks but I don't go for CF, just financial limitations

I will probably go for a SAPPHIRE Radeon HD 7850 Dual-X - 1 G?, it dropped below 170 last week.
0 0 [Posted by: nitro912gr  | Date: 02/06/13 05:42:05 AM]

The bundle for Crysis 3 and Bioshock with 7900 series is world wide.
0 0 [Posted by: vanakkuty  | Date: 02/07/13 12:27:02 AM]

Although I love AMD video cards, I currently own HD 6950 which is still a beast, one thing I don't like is the drivers. It seems that whenever I install a game I have to wait for a dedicated driver to run the game smoothly. Fortunately, no problem with BioShock Infinite so far. Been playing it for a couple of weeks now with a little help from a BioShock Infinite walkthrough and I can't help to wonder what the game looks like with higher video card.
0 0 [Posted by: MysticDungeon  | Date: 04/12/13 09:32:08 AM]

Monday, July 21, 2014

12:56 pm | Microsoft to Fire 18,000 Employees to Boost Efficiency. Microsoft to Perform Massive Job Cut Ever Following Acquisition of Nokia

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

6:11 am | Apple Teams Up with IBM to Make iPhone and iPad Ultimate Tools for Businesses and Enterprises. IBM to Sell Business-Optimized iPhone and iPad Devices

Monday, July 14, 2014

6:01 am | IBM to Invest $3 Billion In Research of Next-Gen Chips, Process Technologies. IBM to Fund Development of 7nm and Below Process Technologies, Help to Create Post-Silicon Future

5:58 am | Intel Postpones Launch of High-End “Broadwell-K” Processors to July – September, 2015. High-End Core i “Broadwell” Processors Scheduled to Arrive in Q3 2015

5:50 am | Intel Delays Introduction of Core M “Broadwell” Processors Further. Low-Power Broadwell Chips Due in Late 2014