Advanced Micro Devices on Monday announced the arrival of its “Never Settle: Reloaded” game bundling campaign, the sequel to last year’s “Never Settle” program. With the new deals offered by AMD, gamers who buy select AMD Radeon HD 7800- and Radeon HD 7900-series graphics cards will get from two to six new game titles, including BioShock Infinite, Crysis 3, DmC Devil May Cry and Tomb Raider.

“AMD knows gaming and in 2013 we plan to make a huge mark on the industry. Today we begin that journey by showing the world that the best PC game developers are AMD Gaming Evolved partners. The ‘Never Settle: Reloaded’ bundle clearly stands apart from anything else in the market. Gaming has always been, and will remain, the core of the AMD graphics strategy and success. In 2013, we plan to forge greater inroads into the gaming industry and it begins with packaging this year’s biggest games with the best graphics hardware from AMD,” said Matt Skynner, corporate vice president and general manager of AMD Graphics.

Last year AMD already offered free games with the purchase of certain graphics cards. Thanks to the campaign, sales of AMD Radeon HD 7700-, 7800- and 7900-series graphics cards improved considerably in the channel, according to the company’s management. The new campaign will probably call even more users to buy AMD’s graphics solutions. Potentially, the campaign may also boost adoption of multi-GPU AMD CrossFireX configurations, especially among gamers looking forward to play Crysis 3 title maximum quality settings.

The “Never Settle: Reloaded” bundle offers the following games when purchased with select AMD Radeon HD 7900 and HD 7800 families of graphics cards:

Tags: AMD, Radeon, GCN, Southern Islands, ATI

Discussion started: 02/05/13 07:57:40 AM
Latest comment: 04/12/13 09:33:44 AM

I'm confused, this promotion is worldwide?
I mean I'm about to get a 7850 here in Greece, do I enter the S/N or something, somewhere and I get the steam keys?
0 0 [Posted by: nitro912gr  | Date: 02/05/13 07:57:40 AM]

not every 7850 gets it. I think it needs to say it on the package. That you actually get a game bundle.
1 0 [Posted by: campdude  | Date: 02/05/13 08:43:29 AM]

Thanks, I will keep that in mind, not that I have many options, I will have to pick from 1-2 cards that are below 180 euros
0 0 [Posted by: nitro912gr  | Date: 02/05/13 09:20:30 AM]

Just check with the retailer if they have the deal running. You should get a coupon that has a key on it. You scratch the coupon and enter that key on AMD's Gaming Evolved website with URL on the coupon. Then you get sent Steam/Origin keys to your email based on the information you fill in on the website.

If you are going with 2 low end cards for CF, I'd recommend against it. It's better to pick up a single HD7950/7970 and OC it than HD7850 in CF.
1 0 [Posted by: BestJinjo  | Date: 02/05/13 11:00:58 PM]

Thanks but I don't go for CF, just financial limitations

I will probably go for a SAPPHIRE Radeon HD 7850 Dual-X - 1 G?, it dropped below 170 last week.
0 0 [Posted by: nitro912gr  | Date: 02/06/13 05:42:05 AM]

The bundle for Crysis 3 and Bioshock with 7900 series is world wide.
0 0 [Posted by: vanakkuty  | Date: 02/07/13 12:27:02 AM]

Although I love AMD video cards, I currently own HD 6950 which is still a beast, one thing I don't like is the drivers. It seems that whenever I install a game I have to wait for a dedicated driver to run the game smoothly. Fortunately, no problem with BioShock Infinite so far. Been playing it for a couple of weeks now with a little help from a BioShock Infinite walkthrough and I can't help to wonder what the game looks like with higher video card.
0 0 [Posted by: MysticDungeon  | Date: 04/12/13 09:32:08 AM]

Monday, April 14, 2014

8:23 am | Microsoft Vows to Release Xbox 360 Emulator for Xbox One. Microsoft Xbox One May Gain Compatibility with Xbox 360 Games

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

10:39 am | Microsoft Reveals Kinect for Windows v2 Hardware. Launch of New Kinect for Windows Approaches

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

1:57 pm | Facebook to Acquire Virtual Reality Pioneer, Oculus VR. Facebook Considers Virtual Reality as Next-Gen Social Platform

1:35 pm | Intel Acquires Maker of Wearable Computing Devices. Basis Science Becomes Fully-Owned Subsidiary of Intel

Monday, March 24, 2014

10:53 pm | Global UHD TV Shipments Total 1.6 Million Units in 2013 – Analysts. China Ahead of the Whole World with 4K TV Adoption

10:40 pm | Crytek to Adopt AMD Mantle Mantle API for CryEngine. Leading Game Developer Adopts AMD Mantle

9:08 pm | Microsoft Unleashes DirectX 12: One API for PCs, Mobile Gadgets and Xbox One. Microsoft Promises Increased Performance, New Features with DirectX 12

3:33 pm | PowerVR Wizard: Imagination Reveals World’s First Ray-Tracing GPU IP for Mobile Devices. Imagination Technologies Brings Ray-Tracing, Hybrid Rendering Modes to Smartphones and Tablets

2:00 pm | Nokia Now Expects to Close Deal with Microsoft in Q2. Sale of Nokia’s Division to Close Next Month