Here are the specs of ABIT’s new BH7 mainboard:
- Supports Socket 478 Pentium 4 / Celeron processors with 400/533MHz FSB with 3.06GHz clock-speed and above;
- Can take advantage of the CPUs with the Hyper-Threading technology enabled;
- i845PE chipset, including i82845PE MCH and i82801DA ICH4;
- 3 DIMM slots for up to 3GB of PC2100, PC2700 or even PC3200 (DDR400) DDR SDRAM memory.
- 5 PCI and 1 AGP 4x slot;
- 2-channel ATA-100/66/33 integrated controller;
- Serial ATA-150 controller, supporting one Serial ATA-150 port;
- USB 2.0 ports;
- 10/100Mbit/s Ethernet adapter;
- Realtek 6-channel audio solution with SPDIF support;
- Overclocking functions, including Vcore, Vmem and Vagp adjusting, FSB settings from with 1MHz step and 4-phase power for CPU. Allows to set FSB:DDR dividers and independently clock PCI and AGP busses;
- ATX Form Factor.
The main feature of this mainboard is 4-phase power for greater overclocking; the mainboard itself is capable to provide beyond 800MHZ Quad Pumped Bus, according to the source. You can take a look at the mainboard here.
We will tell you more about this potential bestseller among overclockers when the mainboard is available.