This year we do not publish a fully-fledged Black Friday-related article, but instead release several news-stories covering hot prices on popular products. Please note that in many cases Black Friday prices are valid in online stores from Black Friday through Cyber Monday. Nonetheless, some offerings are limited in time or quantities the retailer/e-tailer has.
Apple is one of a few companies in the industry which actually follows its recommended prices and unless it needs to clear-out the stock, it does not cut its prices. However, even Apple has to offer bargains during the Black Friday – Cyber Monday weekend and it actually does. Numerous Apple resellers among leading retailers offer direct or indirect discounts on popular iPad media tablets, Apple itself and authorized stores have even more to offer.
Apple MacBook laptops are among the most popular in the U.S. Regrettably, they are also pretty expensive, especially with configurations that provide improved performance. Luckily, there are a number of ways to save on them during Black Friday:
- Apple Store provides $150 gift card with every purchase of any MacBook Air, MacBook Pro or MacBook Pro with Retina display.
- BestBuy offers significant - $150 - $200 – discounts on Apple MacBook Pro with retina display laptops. Besides, the store chain cut Apple MacBook Air (different models) price by $150.
- MacMall provides $102 - $349 in actual discounts with the purchase of variously-configured MacBook Pro 13.3” with retina display. The same store offers to save $102, $150 or whopping $499 or even $549 with the purchase of various MacBook Pro 15.4” with retina display.
- MacMall also cut MacBook Air pricing by $101 to $279 depending on configuration.
The iPads are among the most popular products that Apple produces. In a bid to sell more of them, Apple intentionally reduced its profit margins to below the company’s average. Nonetheless, it looks like the company still have opportunities to cut iPad prices:
- Apple Store gives $75 gift card with the purchase of Apple iPad Air as well as $50 gift cards with the purchase of every iPad mini or iPad 2.
- BestBuy offers to save $100 on the purchase of iPad 2 as well as from $50 to $70 on iPad Air.
- MacMall cut prices on various iPad mini models by $21, $30 or even $50. The store also offers $41, $60 or $70 discounts on iPad Air.
- Apple iPad 2, iPad mini, iPad Air are sold with $70 - $100 gift cards at Target
The new iMacs not only look good, but they also have high performance, rich functionality and decent displays. Moreover, they can be obtained at lower cost than normally:
- With the purchase of every iMac all-in-one desktop, Apple grants $150 gift card that can be used in Apple store.
- BestBuy gives actual $150 - $200 discount with every iMac AIO desktop, depending on configuration.
- MacMall decreased prices by $102 on many Apple iMac desktop computers this BlackFriday.