Dear forum members,
We are delighted to inform you that our forums are back online. Every single topic and post are now on their places and everything works just as before, only better. Welcome back!
- What is your strategy for a Multi-GPU setup, if there is any:
- Do you already own an HDTV set?
- Would you consider an Apple Mac as your second computer, provided that it is affordable and stylish?
- Would you prefer buying or renting console games for $30 - $50 monthly fee, provided that those games are up to date?
- Would you condemn or applaud to further platform consolidation, e.g. ‘desktop Centrino’, from Intel?
- Which browser do you use to browse X-bit labs?
- Do you consider mainboards/ platforms supporting PCI Express x16 and AGP 8x valuable?
- What combination of microprocessor and graphics card would you rather own today?
- What do you expect most from the coming year?
- Which game do you consider the best in 2004?
- Which components of your current PC had the highest price when you acquired that component?
- Mainboard chipset from which of the following developers does your computer use?
- How much would you spend on a gaming PC?
- Which graphics card do you currently use?
- How often do you switch your PC off?
- What drives you to purchase new PCs or hardware?
- Do you think 3DMark05 score reflects overall performance of current hardware?
- Do you use Wireless LAN (Wi-Fi) at home of in office?
- Which mainstream graphics card today look more valuable for you?
- Do you think you need future technologies, e.g., Vanderpool, that allow to emulate two independent machines on a single PC?