Dear forum members,
We are delighted to inform you that our forums are back online. Every single topic and post are now on their places and everything works just as before, only better. Welcome back!
- Do you think NVIDIA GeForce 6600 GT seems to deliver enough speed for games available today and tomorrow?
- Which graphics card interface will your next graphics card have?
- Which HDD maker produces the most reliable HDDs in your opinion?
- What do you think about the present and future of Socket A processors and platforms?
- Which mobile microprocessor or platform would you choose for your notebook?
- Are you impressed by Doom III?
- Do you pay attention on minor performance and image quality improvements in FarCry?
- Which parameters are the most important for you when choosing memory modules?
- Which sound-system do you use?
- Would you use a system with graphics core integrated into chipsets?
- Will you consider SLI when buying your next graphics card?
- Which innovations introduced this week by Intel do you consider to be the most useful today?
- Has the time of dual-core processors come?
- What do you think about dust inside personal computers?
- Are you interested in modern computer or console games?
- What kind of high-tech digital entertainment appliances would you like to have in your living room? (choose 1-3 options)
- What is more important for you when acquiring hardware?
- What do you think about Intel’s plan to cancel certain NetBurst processors?
- Which is the best graphics card of today?
- Will fully-fledged ATI R420 outperform NVIDIA GeForce 6800 Ultra?