Dear forum members,
We are delighted to inform you that our forums are back online. Every single topic and post are now on their places and everything works just as before, only better. Welcome back!
- How much would you pay for your primary mobile computer?
- Do you use multi-monitor configurations at home or at work?
- What is the most perspective operating system for you in 2012?
- What will be your next mobile purchase?
- What operating system will power your next smartphone?
- Hard disk drives are about to get more expensive. Are you planning to acquire a new HDD as soon as possible because of it?
- Which high-performance platform would you buy this year?
- When do you plan to install Windows 8 on your primary PC?
- What PC components do you usually overclock?
- From what company do you plan to buy your next notebook?
- How many PCs (x86-based, tablets are not PCs) do you have in your household?
- Which of the latest multimedia platforms with integrated graphics would you prefer?
- How much RAM do you have in your primary PC?
- Which is your 2011 favourite?
- Which graphics card would you buy today for gaming on PC?
- Do you use SSD, or plan to buy one this year?
- Did Sandy Bridge chipet delay impacted your upgrade plans?
- Are you going to buy a tablet PC in the next six month? If you are, please specify the platform:
- What stops you from transiting from Windows PC to Apple Macintosh? Choose up to three main reasons.
- Which thin laptop would you prefer, provided that battery time and size are similar?