Dear forum members,
We are delighted to inform you that our forums are back online. Every single topic and post are now on their places and everything works just as before, only better. Welcome back!
- Do you plan to upgrade to a new 64-bit operating system?
- Which smartphone platform would you prefer?
- What do you think of X-bit labs new layout?
- Are you going to acquire a Blu-ray disc supporting device this year?
- How many cores should a desktop microprocessor have to be enough future-proof?
- Which Intel Atom-based devices would you get for yourself?
- Do you use multi-GPU graphics sub-system today?
- What exactly do you consider when buying a new peronal computer system or a PC component?
- If you wanted to buy a high-definition video player now, or in three months, which format would you choose?
- What is your favourite gaming platform today?
- Which of the following devices would you like to receive for Christmas?
- Do you consider buying triple-core AMD Phenom-based system?
- Are you going to buy a contemporary DirectX 10 graphics card in the light of its rather dissappointing DX10 performance?
- Which microprocessor would you rather get, if the price is more or less equal?
- Which of the following devices do you use?
- Which of the following mainboard producers is preferable for you?
- What graphics card or multi-GPU system do you use now?
- Do you think it worth to wait for ATI/AMD to release the R600, or it makes more sense to get a new DirectX 10 graphics card now?
- If you were assembling/acquiring an Intel Core 2-based system today, which chipset-based mainboard would you get?
- What would you choose for gaming today?