Dear forum members,
We are delighted to inform you that our forums are back online. Every single topic and post are now on their places and everything works just as before, only better. Welcome back!
- If you were a new computer today, what microprocessor or platform would your choose?
- Was your current PC assembled by a manufacturer or made by yourself?
- Which of the following would you like to receive for Christmas?
- What is the most important quality that makes you prefer one graphics card over another?
- Do you use a multi-GPU graphic sub-system?
- Do you plan to upgrade CPU in the next 8 weeks, or wait for some time?
- With increasing power consumption of the latest processors and graphics cards, do you think you are going to get a new PSU?
- Will you upgrade if Windows Vista finds your computer inadequate?
- Do you plan to upgrade to a new platform this year? If yes, which one:
- Are you going to buy next generation DVD player this year and which standard would you prefer?
- In a hope that future games adopt Ageia or Havok physics technologies, would you rather buy:
- What factor is important for you when choosing a notebook?
- For how long have you been using your current graphics card?
- Do you use mobile gadgets (e.g., PDAs or smartphones) for reading Internet pages?
- Do you already have a media center PC in your living room?
- Are you going to acquire a standalone physical accelerator?
- Would you buy an AGP flavour of the GeForce 7800- or RADEON X1800-class graphics card for $349 or more?
- Are you considering integrated chipsets when buying a new PC?
- Now that ATI’s RADEON 1800-series is launched you are going to:
- Transition to high-definition content is inevitable. Which standard has more chances from your perspective?